• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm....well there is a dragon at the inn and Harper is at Ma's Diner talking to Galadriel. There are a bunch of characters already at the inn, so it really is up to you as to where you wish to introduce yourself.

Alas I have to go to bed. As of right now Casey is being tested with a power that was "given" to him by The Hive. One he can destroy it and if anyone else tries they will be attacked. The inn is being attacked by the said dragon. It's mostly a test.

I really need to update the lore.

Harper is not leaving the fight. Just an FYI Neo Alice Neo Alice , she doesn't believe what they're doing is still right. Sooooo........
Bom Dia Hello GIF

Jeez, a lot has happened since I last checked. I'm too lazy to read all of it (I'll try to read all messages when I actually join the rp), can someone summarize it?

BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash

The serum is Terraquinesis, is the strongest because you can control more things than Casey and Silver

Earth, Rocks, Sand, Crystals, Glass, Impure Metals, Plants

You can only create earth and rocks but you can control all things above, in a desert area is a great field advantage

Aye aye. Great advantage indeed. Will be fun to play around with this element. I'll wait for the others to post something before I do my reply.
Star Wars Salute GIF

Okay okay, I am back. I had to take a trip up to NC unexpectedly, and there was absolutely nothing in the way of internet or cell reception there. Literally tried hiding behind a neighbor's birdbath to collect some Gs, but I was discovered and asked to leave. I really wish I had the opportunity to let everyone know. What have I missed?

Okay okay, I am back. I had to take a trip up to NC unexpectedly, and there was absolutely nothing in the way of internet or cell reception there. Literally tried hiding behind a neighbor's birdbath to collect some Gs, but I was discovered and asked to leave. I really wish I had the opportunity to let everyone know. What have I missed?

I'm sorry i just have to laugh xD it was a funny mental image

Anyway, the hive made a broadcast at a national level where Veronica sang and the dragons hatched from their pearls, a pic of all 3 of my characters appeared and so on

The biggest dragon is on top of Ma's dinner

The blue dragon is with Silver

The red dragon is with Casey

You can check on details in my posts xD

Also, the voice of the coven (Gargoyle-Sama) called to your spy character to take care of us 7u7 and he's coming to the town himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back