• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All right. Yeah I'll have Val move into the situation at the diner; Casey's got enough support at the moment, and Val knows Harper just walked into the lion's den.

Had a brain freeze guys. Will work on it tomorrow. Was writing something down today and didn't like how it was flowing so want to think more on it and bang out a good reply.

Ah that always sucks. All right yeah, sleep on it and hopefully in the morning things'll clear up!
Thanks, yeah just was working on a reply but wasn't liking how it was coming out so scrapped it. Then just got kinda of busy. But want to post something with Augurth and Harper tomorrow. :)

Actually gonna trim a bit from my post so that there's the opportunity for Harper to respond to Val rather than having her run off.

Playing Starbound right now, so if it takes a while for me to respond, it's most likely that, me struggling to write a reply, or both

It is Thursday, but I have already had a week and half. Promise I'll post something soon.

Attachments

• I+ing+hate+it+i+was+raised+to+be+super+_5e78b2c3e7bf508b5f260c76e77dfa69.jpg
    I+ing+hate+it+i+was+raised+to+be+super+_5e78b2c3e7bf508b5f260c76e77dfa69.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 2
It is Thursday, but I have already had a week and half. Promise I'll post something soon.
Hey no worries. We've all been busy.

pat GIF

Everyone , I want you all to know I totally understand about life happening. I'm not that person that demands a post a day. There is no rush in anything. The only thing I ask is just to keep in touch and pop in once in awhile here so I know you're still active. :)

Much love and good vibes to all.

Sorry that I haven’t really been around with updates. I was mostly waiting to see if Jesse was gonna post but then work swamped me and I’ve kinda lost motivation for this RP, tbh. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back