• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gonna move my questions over here for the sake of not clogging up the interest check.

My two main ideas for characters are a Witch who works as a bounty hunter as a kind of way to pick up normally hard to acquire... Ingredients off of the rouges she's sent off to catch.

My other idea would be a dragon that works with Athena. Normally as a sort of information keeper but I could see them doing field work if it was required.

So, I suppose my question would be if you had any ideas on how those races would work in this world or if they're sort of up to my interpretation.

I say interpretation. I like to see what other people like to bring to the table. I have my own ideas but I enjoy seeing what others have too.

I say interpretation. I like to see what other people like to bring to the table. I have my own ideas but I enjoy seeing what others have too.
Alright, I'll get those character sheets up then

I'm hoping to start by tomorrow guys. It's getting late here tonight. But so far I'm loving the characters we have.

I hope my character is okay, just finished it up! I thought it would be funny to have someone who thinks that Athena/Hunters are just as corrupt/power hungry as the people they're hunting ^^

So was there a supernatural world on the other side of this gate? Are the worlds merged now or is the gate a persistent portal between them?

I'm just going to make up some nonsense for my supernatural's bio about the other side but I can easily change it.

Aurus Aurus . I feel like I should warn you that Hemlock will probably think that your little dragon is adorable

Well he's certainly not going to deny being adorable. He'd probably pretty useful too since he can probably sniff out the locations of rare magical alchemical ingredients.

I will be linking the OOC to the character sheet. And I will be getting things ready. Just got home from work. I'm super excited for this everyone.

Also I am totally ok with your characters knowing each other. I know this is sort of free and loose but I want everyone to have fun and I think having an open canvas of writing brings out more creativity. :)

I'm just curious, how many of you consider yourselves magic enough to be picked up by the magic sniffer?
If yes, what do you want to smell like? Unless you want me to make it up of course.

What would a necromancer cat smell like?
Hmm, you tend to highlight undead and spiritual things, so probably earthy soil mixed with the smell of cat.

Also if Casey came up on the magical radar I would be concerned for his health.

Hmm, you tend to highlight undead and spiritual things, so probably earthy soil mixed with the smell of cat.

Also if Casey came up on the magical radar I would be concerned for his health.
Smell of cat is....not really a thing if my experience with cats stands 😂 little buggers know how to hide their smell and cover trails

Users who are viewing this thread

Back