• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think in my next post for Farron, I’ll have her be unable to share any info with Casey since they’re all in the dark which’ll then allow them to rest and wake up to the whole dragon issue. Then Harper n’ Val should have time to eat and rest before we all move to the next day or two.

For Silver, I’ll wait for Jesse’s Gordon post then I’ll make sumn after.

Is that alright?
That sounds good to me.

Guys I can finally let out the big news! Humanity Stands made it to RP of the Month for July! We are in the newsletter so go check it out! I kept my lips sealed for awhile cause I wasn't sure if I could say anything but now that it's out I wanted to say congrats to you all for making this an epic RP! Much love to everyone!
Dance GIF by NBA

Guys I can finally let out the big news! Humanity Stands made it to RP of the Month for July! We are in the newsletter so go check it out! I kept my lips sealed for awhile cause I wasn't sure if I could say anything but now that it's out I wanted to say congrats to you all for making this an epic RP! Much love to everyone!
Dance GIF by NBA

:o wtf

Capable person and probably someone that he saw with lots of power and could actually take down Athena and bring rise to The Coven. Someone he was starting to actually trust and respect.
She's gonna be like "And why didn't you look for me? Why did i had to save myself? Fuck The Coven and Fuck You" :v

Now that I think about it, that would probably make a lot of sense considering she was technically Ophelia's plaything back when she was with The Coven. xD

Good morning everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates of my end. Been busy this week end and busy today with family events. Wanted to give you a small update on that. Will be back to normal hopefully by tonight or tomorrow. Much love to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back