• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I have no idea, it was a sort of questioning thing, like instead of, "do you want some of this?" it was, "*holds up something, squeaky meow that sounds more like 'ow?*"

Question because I am curious. Can a healing skill help rejuvenate another character during battle and let them have a second chance of attack? Zer0 Zer0

When their Hp =0 ?

Well I was thinking either that like revive them to full when they are down to 0 HP or when it's, for example, James is done attacking, the healer can go over to him and 'heal' him to feel rejuvenated and attack again. Either way, I was thinking that the healer wouldn't be able to attack if he or she does that, but they can defend themselves.

Well I was thinking either that like revive them to full when they are down to 0 HP or when it's, for example, James is done attacking, the healer can go over to him and 'heal' him to feel rejuvenated and attack again. Either way, I was thinking that the healer wouldn't be able to attack if he or she does that, but they can defend themselves.
Ahhh, give your turn to another. That's kind of cool. Yes, I'll allow that now.

Katsuya Katsuya , I'm thinking of maybe like giving your Hp to another as a way of healing --- this is only if you have a healing skill/spell. But you cannot heal someone with 0 Hp.

Katsuya Katsuya , I'm thinking of maybe like giving your Hp to another as a way of healing --- this is only if you have a healing skill/spell. But you cannot heal someone with 0 Hp.

Alright. That's fine with me. I just wanted to make sure if that's okay since I saw that ability to give your turn to someone else in Fire Emblem with their healers/dancers. XD Yea...Just wanted to make sure~!!

Alright. That's fine with me. I just wanted to make sure if that's okay since I saw that ability to give your turn to someone else in Fire Emblem with their healers/dancers. XD Yea...Just wanted to make sure~!!
It's fine. I think I'll create a threadmark for battle rules here in OOC.

Combat
Combat Rules:

Attack:
  1. There are two main actions: attack and defense. You can only do one, not both, per round --- metagame-wise (You can still roleplay your character defending). A successful attack reduces an opponent's Hp by 1.
  2. Roll 1d10, and if your roll is within your success rate, that attack is successful.
  3. Rolling 10. Automatic failure.
Action Turn:
  1. A character may give up their turn and give it to another character.
Defense:
  1. A specific successful defense roll (either magical defense or physical defense) prevents all specific damage (either magical attacks or physical attacks) done to that character.
  2. A character may also do this to another character instead of themselves.
Health:
  1. All player characters have 3 Hp.
  2. Healing. A character with a healing skill may give up their turn to give 1 Hp from their own Hp pool to another character. Cannot heal incapacitated characters who have Hp = 0.
Items:
  1. Equipped items may increase success of skills, defense, Hp, allow you to re-roll, and provide other bonuses.
  2. You may give up your turn to change equipment. Does not apply to items not in your gear.

Last edited:
Cool! So our characters can re-roll in their turn if they have an item specific for that action.
Yeah, I think I'll make some items for our characters. Do you two want it for both desert and main story? We can go back in time and have them shop for these things. Have money and stuff too. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back