• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Katsuya Katsuya , I wonder if you're okay if that would be the end of First Impressions, then we can time skip ahead in the future when Kenren's leading the rebellion while keeping how close he is with Chenglei, not just being lovers, but being his most trusted companion too a secret? Like in the eyes of outsiders they are just acquaintances or Chenglei's just a servant.

Last edited:
Katsuya Katsuya , I wonder if you're okay if that would be the end of First Impressions, then we can time skip ahead in the future when Kenren's leading the rebellion while keeping how close he is with Chenglei, not just being lovers, but being his most trusted companion too a secret? Like in the eyes of outsiders they are just acquaintances or Chenglei's just a servant.

I'm okay with that! I was actually wondering of how to end it too but that's a good idea.

That way we can start on whenever in their timeline of their past like when they are in their older teen years or back to the small civil war with the Hakagami. Or even when they had to break up because of the king. Zer0 Zer0 Up to you though!

That way we can start on whenever in their timeline of their past like when they are in their older teen years or back to the small civil war with the Hakagami. Or even when they had to break up because of the king. Zer0 Zer0 Up to you though!
Oh, you mean like, end it with Kenren already in the future?

Ohhh, I see! Good idea!

^W^ Maybe it could be linked to the tree spirit regret thingy as Kenren knows he's in love with Chenglei, not Mia and figures something out if you want it to end like that? I'm throwing ideas here.

^W^ Maybe it could be linked to the tree spirit regret thingy as Kenren knows he's in love with Chenglei, not Mia and figures something out if you want it to end like that? I'm throwing ideas here.
Nah, I just want to end it in one post. If I do that, it'll be long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back