• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yeah, I think I'll make some items for our characters. Do you two want it for both desert and main story? We can go back in time and have them shop for these things. Have money and stuff too. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

I'm down for that. It'll help a lot for...some characters... *stares at Minnie's shoulder and Echo's bad luck*

Yeah, I think I'll make some items for our characters. Do you two want it for both desert and main story? We can go back in time and have them shop for these things. Have money and stuff too. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

So they won't be skills then? Just bought items? o_o then shouldn't there be like.... a currency limit or something? xD like they get money for these kinds of things but it gets spent and they have to earn it back? Otherwise they could have an unlimited supply. D:

Energy orbs!!!! They keep so many at a time because they only have so much energy and they can be used to transfer either one point of health or one battle turn to someone else and once used, they disappear! Make them with alchemy!

Oh! There's also the idea of supporting another member too. Like to stack their rate by 1 to raise their chances but only for that one turn. With attacks or defense I mean. Or anything with spells and magic!

Or maybe like a limited number of items or they are reusable and can only be used so many times per battle?
I'm thinking, you know how we have 6 item slots in the backpack? I'm thinking of having only two, and that's only for the items that affect your skills, and re-roll, and defense and stuff. And you can't change them once you're in battle already.

Energy orbs!!!! They keep so many at a time because they only have so much energy and they can be used to transfer either one point of health or one battle turn to someone else and once used, they disappear! Make them with alchemy!
Oh, I like this. Something non-healers can use once per battle.

That would be kinda' neat actually... like herbalism and alchemy ingredients fused into a magic orb through a spell circle. It can be used to transfer one point of something from one character to another through transferring the orb and once its magic is called upon, it vanishes.

That would be an intense tattoo. Like no joke.

I have the symbol for Balamb Garden from VIII on the back of my neck and that wasn't even my favorite. xD I want to get something like that on my calf. I was thinking my thigh, but I'm like Lydia and I don't really wear anything above my knees. LOL

That sounded strange. xD I don't wear stuff that doesn't hang lower than my knees. xD like no shorts and my skirts hang to my knees. So having a tattoo on my thigh would be silly.

Cool~!! I want to get a tattoo but something with a zen circle and cherry blossoms! All watercolor-y too. ^W^

I have another one somewhere.... oh here:

TokiDoki Geisha!.jpg

I was commissioning this from a girl to go on the back of my left leg, but I asked her to change a few things and she COMPLETELY changed it and when I asked her to change it again, she completely changed it to something else. xD like she never changed it the way I asked, it wasn't even a big thing, like I'd just ask her to take out some of the smaller stuff and put something else in instead and I'd tell her what to put and it never happened and she just gave up. lol

Looking at it now, I can't even remember what I asked her to change, I think I just wanted the robe different and she like... added all kinds of craziness to it.

I have another one somewhere.... oh here:

View attachment 326753

I was commissioning this from a girl to go on the back of my left leg, but I asked her to change a few things and she COMPLETELY changed it and when I asked her to change it again, she completely changed it to something else. xD like she never changed it the way I asked, it wasn't even a big thing, like I'd just ask her to take out some of the smaller stuff and put something else in instead and I'd tell her what to put and it never happened and she just gave up. lol

Looking at it now, I can't even remember what I asked her to change, I think I just wanted the robe different and she like... added all kinds of craziness to it.

Geez! That's a bit much. I guess it's best to be careful when anyone asks for a tattoo from an artist. I always reject everyone who asks me to draw something fro their next tattoo because I don't know if it's good enough to have it permanently on their skin. XD

Geez! That's a bit much. I guess it's best to be careful when anyone asks for a tattoo from an artist. I always reject everyone who asks me to draw something fro their next tattoo because I don't know if it's good enough to have it permanently on their skin. XD

Hahaha yeah, I think the main thing is really pay attention to what they ask for so you don't end up mad. xD in the end, it's really their decision whether or not they actually get it tattooed on them, and if you are doing it for comish, at least you get paid. I actually still want to get it tattooed on me because I really like it, I have the line drawing so I can always ask the tattoo artist to make the changes and work with them on it since the girl that was drawing it lives in another state and it's a bit more difficult to work with someone when you aren't there with them.

Hahaha yeah, I think the main thing is really pay attention to what they ask for so you don't end up mad. xD in the end, it's really their decision whether or not they actually get it tattooed on them, and if you are doing it for comish, at least you get paid. I actually still want to get it tattooed on me because I really like it, I have the line drawing so I can always ask the tattoo artist to make the changes and work with them on it since the girl that was drawing it lives in another state and it's a bit more difficult to work with someone when you aren't there with them.

Fair enough. ^W^ and yea, that would be difficult to do.

Mercenary Shop
948169b4793b4acfdf08ee4e33da34f2.jpg

- Mercenary Shop -
" Come in, come in! Maybe I got something for you, eh? "

Currency is in gold, gold, gold! You can sell things for 25% their original cost. All items do not stack, unless mentioned otherwise.
Consumable - an item with this tag disappears once it's used.
Stack - you can equip more than one of these, or use more than one at once to gain more bonuses.
Equipped - must be put in the [E] slot in your gear to use.

Best Sellers:
  1. x2 Good Luck Charm || (50 G) Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.
  2. x3 Healing & Manna Potions || (20 G) Consumable. Restores Character to full health after combat, allowing them to battle again. When out of potions, a character must sleep for 6 hours to restore Hp to 3.
  3. x2 Orb of Command || (50 G) Consumable. Once per battle, give your turn to an ally.
  4. x2 Vitality Orb || (50 G) Consumable. Once per battle, give +1 Hp from your own health pool to an ally.
Quality Merchandise:
  1. Masterwork Weapon || (200G) Equipped. Re-roll twice per battle. Upon purchase, permanently pick one type of offensive ability you can re-roll. Upon rolling a 1, you deal +1 damage. Does not stack with Trusty Weapon.
  2. x1 Riftcrystal || (100G) Consumable. +2 damage for one attack.
  3. x1 Voodoo Doll || (100G) Consumable. Force an enemy to re-roll.
  4. Warlock's Regalia || (200G) Equipped. +2 mag. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a mag. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
  5. Felweave Armor || (200G) Equipped. +2 phys. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a phys. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
  6. Memento || (200G) +1 success to all rolls if your significant other's Hp was reduced to 0 by a foe.
  7. x3 Disguise Kit || (100G) Consumable. +2 sneak for 1 roll.
  8. x1 Crystal Ball || (200G) Consumable. Stacks. Instead of 1d10, roll 3d10 and pick the best result. The gift of foresight. Can be combined with multiple items such as re-rolling using a good luck charm while using a riftcrystal to increase your damage.
Common Merchandise:
  1. Trusty Weapon || (50 G) Equipped. Re-roll once per battle. Upon purchase, permanently pick one type of offensive ability you can re-roll. Does not stack with Masterwork Weapon.
  2. Weapon Upgrade: Runes || (100 G) Upon rolling a 1, you deal +1 damage. If applied to a masterwork weapon, rolling 1 or 2 gives you +1 damage.

1. Robe || (40 G) Equipped. +1 mag. def.
  2. Leather Armor || (40 G) Equipped. +1 phys. def.
  3. Magus Ensemble || (70 G) Equipped. +2 mag. def., -2 physical attack success.
  4. Steel Mail || (70 G) Equipped. +2 phys. def., -2 magic attack success.

1. Cloak, Desert || (20 G) +1 sneak in deserts. All cloaks do not stack.
  2. Cloak, Forest || (20 G) +1 sneak in forests. All cloaks do not stack.
  3. Cloak, Grassland || (20 G) +1 sneak plains. All cloaks do not stack.
  4. Cloak, Winter || (20 G) +1 sneak snowy terrain. All cloaks do not stack.
  5. Cloak, Shadow || (20 G) +1 sneak underground. All cloaks do not stack.

1. Spy glass || (30 G). +1 Perception
  2. How Now Brown Cow? || (30 G). Book. +1 Speech.
  3. Thieves Tools || (30 G). +1 Steal
  4. Engineer's Toolbox || (30 G). +1 Engineering out of battle.
  5. Alchemy Kit || (30 G). +1 Restoration. Does not give the ability to share Hp.
  6. Classic Witch Hunting || (30 G). Book. +1 Dispel

" Remember me when you feel overburdened by money."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back