• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Renee could be Humility. I mean she did somehow got Seifer to calm down with his pride and they balance each other out.

Besides she always puts everyone's efforts in the spot light, she doesn't take credit and she always admits when she's wrong about something.

Echo could be Kindness while Serena is Patience....because she somehow calmed Hisaya who's wrath.

Besides she always puts everyone's efforts in the spot light, she doesn't take credit and she always admits when she's wrong about something.

Echo could be Kindness while Serena is Patience....because she somehow calmed Hisaya who's wrath.
For me, Renee's more like Charity. Because she self-sacrifice. Or can be fortitude because really she undertakes all those difficulties and does not give up. Seifer even said she's like a bulldozer.

xD yeah... Lydia's probably the only one cut out for Chastity... unless we want to take Serena being the only one that's really officially unattached as being chaste?

Nope! XD Serena is not chaste. Her freaking Mentor made her pole dance with him in a party for his group of pole dancing buddies (which are a bunch of girls btw XD ).

Oh wait! James could be temperance since he knows how to control himself! Johnny can be Patience because holy crap was he patient with everyone. Chenglei could be Diligence since he still goes on despite everything, including watching over people *cough Kenren cough*. Echo is humility. Renee can be charity. Serena can be kindness. Lydia can be Chasity...

Does that work??? Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0

I'm sorry. I'm laughing a bit because of this clip and I just imagined someone like this talking to the group about the virtues. Lol

xD I wonder what Ricket should wear.

And you know... thinking about the whole virtues versus sins thing... wouldn't the group representing the virtues make them less susceptible to the black dragon's corruption? So like that might be way they are more able to resist the dragon's forced urges?

xD I wonder what Ricket should wear.

And you know... thinking about the whole virtues versus sins thing... wouldn't the group representing the virtues make them less susceptible to the black dragon's corruption? So like that might be way they are more able to resist the dragon's forced urges?

Or maybe that's why Renee and Lydia could even resist the dragon for so long because of their roles. As to why Seifer's healing, it's because his soul is now connected with Renee's and that virtue trait she has is spilling over on his side too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back