• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Zer0 Zer0 Morning!!! Is it okay that I use the system you placed for our characters getting stronger to a character I'm building up in Ikagai and changing it a bit to fit? I think I got use to having a system somehow. XD

Oh, thanks, Katsuya!
No problem! I mean I created a character with the intent of not having an advantage in her powers. So having a roll system will help a lot in that regard. That and it's only fair that you get the credit for the system itself, even if I do edit it a bit to fit in the RP

No problem! I mean I created a character with the intent of not having an advantage in her powers. So having a roll system will help a lot in that regard. That and it's only fair that you get the credit for the system itself, even if I do edit it a bit to fit in the RP
Okay. Gonna' sleep, night!

I'm at work again and now it's a large group of hispanics. XD One of the guys screamed in the hallways. It was so funny. He seriously sounded like a girl. XD Zer0 Zer0

Oh! Yeah, that was scary! Even with the lights being normal it was scary.
I know but i didn't expect anybody to scream like that. Think of that high pitch scream in mulan when the grumpy advisor guy had his slipper being eaten by a panda. XD it was like that.

They are close to finishing but i'm still laughing at their reactions. Too funny. A girl jumped high like a cat when someone scared her with a head. Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back