• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Did anything happen while volunteering today?
Yeah, a swimmer had cramps, plus stomach pains, and a 10/10 pain rating head ache, was feverish. Then we transported a hip fracture, and dialysis patient. Then met a random lady at the hospital who thanked us for helping her, though it was another team that had helped her when she got into an accident.

Yeah, a swimmer had cramps, plus stomach pains, and a 10/10 pain rating head ache, was feverish. Then we transported a hip fracture, and dialysis patient. Then met a random lady at the hospital who thanked us for helping her, though it was another team that had helped her when she got into an accident.
Oh yikes. Cramps are just awful. Same with headaches and fevers. Hip fractures and dialysis is worse. I hope that patient is okay too.

At least the lady still thanked the efforts behind it though. ^W^

It's pretty nice when people smile at you like that. One time I was in the mall and at the cashier to pay, and she was smiling at me extra nice, though I had no idea who she was. And when she gave me my change she held my hand in both of hers and gave a very deep thankyou dor shopping. Katsuya Katsuya

Oh yikes. Cramps are just awful. Same with headaches and fevers. Hip fractures and dialysis is worse. I hope that patient is okay too.

At least the lady still thanked the efforts behind it though. ^W^
Yeah, the private nurse of the dialysis patient gave us a lot of candies too.

It's pretty nice when people smile at you like that. One time I was in the mall and at the cashier to pay, and she was smiling at me extra nice, though I had no idea who she was. And when she gave me my change she held my hand in both of hers and gave a very deep thankyou dor shopping. Katsuya Katsuya
Awww~! Here in the US, though we do hear thanks, it's usually fast and it doesn't feel real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back