• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Mmm, that sounds so good. Oh, did something happen today?
My boss is being lazy with our checks. Well...more like mine check. He tells me so many things like "I will pay you on Monday" or "Oh I'm sorry, I'll pay you tomorrow and add +$50 in there for the inconvenience." Then I check my bank and there's nothing. No changes.....

Honestly I don't know what to do at this point because he has been doing that since three weeks...and I am tired of it. Sure, I am getting payed but I don't want to worry about reminding my own boss about that too, you know?

My boss is being lazy with our checks. Well...more like mine check. He tells me so many things like "I will pay you on Monday" or "Oh I'm sorry, I'll pay you tomorrow and add +$50 in there for the inconvenience." Then I check my bank and there's nothing. No changes.....

Honestly I don't know what to do at this point because he has been doing that since three weeks...and I am tired of it. Sure, I am getting payed but I don't want to worry about reminding my own boss about that too, you know?
Yeah, that's a really bad way of treating you, working late alone too and all.

Yeah, that's a really bad way of treating you, working late alone too and all.
Yea, I'm nervous enough with staying at night. I don't want to be nervous about my boss possibly cheating my payment out. I got really angry and couldn't stop cursing until just a few minutes ago when I finished the ice cream.

*hugs back* Money wise? I mean I'm lucky I'm living with my parents. So living issue is not that much of an issue but I still need it in my bank. XP
Yea, I'm nervous enough with staying at night. I don't want to be nervous about my boss possibly cheating my payment out. I got really angry and couldn't stop cursing until just a few minutes ago when I finished the ice cream.
Anything I can do to help?

Anything I can do to help?
Nah, it's something I have to deal with at the moment. I do know that I have another offer to work in a fancy supermarket. I'm planning to call my boss and remind him to pay up. If he doesn't do it on that day, then I'll take up the offer for the supermarket and quit this job. I don't care how funny or cool it is, I don't like this treatment and I'm not putting up with it.

Nah, it's something I have to deal with at the moment. I do know that I have another offer to work in a fancy supermarket. I'm planning to call my boss and remind him to pay up. If he doesn't do it on that day, then I'll take up the offer for the supermarket and quit this job. I don't care how funny or cool it is, I don't like this treatment and I'm not putting up with it.
Yeah, time is something you can't take back. And you earned your pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back