• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yeah, hope they don't, they might go crazy with the puzzles and props or something and cause damages.
Yea, but pot heads are actually pretty chill. Like they are the least likely druggie to cause trouble...even compared to people who don't take drugs. XD I'm just scared they might get a heart attack from a prop. That's my concern.

xD that's what I'm trying to do.

See, I am trying to keep Lydia from being too angry because all I can gather from her is a horribly angry response and I'm like... noooooo. xD like she's so mad at Renee for defending Seifer right now.
Just let her get angry then! I know what to do! Just let her get angry!

When did she debate with anyone else and have her character questioned? xD
I feel like it's with that wizard dude when Renee and Lydia were under Luthien's grove. Though I think that wizard only concentrated and questioned Renee's thought process....Hm. Let me re-word that then. Because if I can't remember it then I shouldn't use that point. Hold on. Oh question: did everything Renee said make sense? I'm not asking if Lydia is getting calmer or angrier. Only if it made sense. XD

I feel like it's with that wizard dude when Renee and Lydia were under Luthien's grove. Though I think that wizard only concentrated and questioned Renee's thought process....Hm. Let me re-word that then. Because if I can't remember it then I shouldn't use that point. Hold on. Oh question: did everything Renee said make sense? I'm not asking if Lydia is getting calmer or angrier. Only if it made sense. XD

I don't even remember that part. xD under Luthien's grove....?

I don't even remember that part. xD under Luthien's grove....?
Renee went to Luthien's grove to discuss what will happen to Luthien after all the elves passed through the portals. Lydia followed. There was a few wizards from the order, the elf queen and priestess there with Mia and Kenren. One of the wizards questioned ... I think he questioned Renee's capabilities and status because she made a sudden choice of letting the elves come to Dalaran...and I think Lydia helped as back up with her argument.

Renee went to Luthien's grove to discuss what will happen to Luthien after all the elves passed through the portals. Lydia followed. There was a few wizards from the order, the elf queen and priestess there with Mia and Kenren. One of the wizards questioned ... I think he questioned Renee's capabilities and status because she made a sudden choice of letting the elves come to Dalaran...and I think Lydia helped as back up with her argument.

*Goes back to look*

Yes...that. Sorry I wrote that wrong.

Yea...that's why I'm waiting for Lydia to say that she doesn't think their relationship is healthy!!!!

Oh she will. xD I just don't want her to blurt it out when it doesn't seem appropriate. Like right now she's keeping her emotions in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back