• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

The guy who hired me? He was awkward and wears sweats...from what I hear, Everyday. XD He's also a bit...detailed with a certain room so yea. My friend who's the manager, he's pretty chill. Co-worker is pretty chill too...did I mention I'm the only girl there?...Yea. XD

The people I handed the cards to, they were different types of parents. XD I told them wouldn't it be better to give the cards to people that don't have kids? Like teens who can afford it or adults that want to have fun? But I suppose it still worked...since I managed to give all of them away without issue. Which made me a bit sad for the guys because my manager was doing it before me and someone told him to get away from him.
Is that normal in your city?

Last edited:
Yea...but the opposite can be said too. I've seen people pass out flyers like their lives depend on it and it makes everyone run away. XD So I try my best to stay calm and collected whenever I pass them out. No one can tell the desperate ones to scram; they just run.

Yea...but the opposite can be said too. I've seen people pass out flyers like their lives depend on it and it makes everyone run away. XD So I try my best to stay calm and collected whenever I pass them out. No one can tell the desperate ones to scram; they just run.
What? Why would you pass flyers desperately like that and make people run? Won't that make whatever your representing look bad?

What? Why would you pass flyers desperately like that and make people run? Won't that make whatever your representing look bad?
It makes people run because no one wants to deal with that. XD I've seen them do that before- remember what I told you about the naked ladies that let people take pictures of them? Same thing, they are just as aggressive and yes, it does make the company look bad.

It makes people run because no one wants to deal with that. XD I've seen them do that before- remember what I told you about the naked ladies that let people take pictures of them? Same thing, they are just as aggressive and yes, it does make the company look bad.
Ohhhh, okay.

XD Heck yea! Oh so if I ever see something funny, I'll let you girls know. I have to share the silliness of people. XD
Yeah, share! XD I bet when we were in that escape room the people were laughing because we got stuck at this lock for fifteen minutes and it turned out, we were trying to open it from the back instead of the front. It was that simple and we didn't get it. Like arrrrgh.

Yeah, share! XD I bet when we were in that escape room the people were laughing because we got stuck at this lock for fifteen minutes and it turned out, we were trying to open it from the back instead of the front. It was that simple and we didn't get it. Like arrrrgh.
XD Yea, that what my co-worker told me too. He laughed his butt off. XD

Hahaha I quoted this to respond and forgot. xD but yeah, the Attack on Titan anime.

Hahaha more like bizarre. He has vacuumed before so I am like whaaaaaaaaat? xD
Lots of sad deaths in that anime. Story's amazing though and the sound track is rockin'. You know, I've never ever ever seen a vacuum cleaner except ones used in public places.

Lots of sad deaths in that anime. Story's amazing though and the sound track is rockin'. You know, I've never ever ever seen a vacuum cleaner except ones used in public places.

Hahaha well what, first episode Eren's mom dies? xD I like Mikasa though.

Really? You guys don't have privately owned vacuums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back