• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I think...with these two together, Seifer can grow more to be less socially awkward and Minnie can grow more...girlish and understand herself more...while having fun hunting games together. XD
Yeah, and no not a girlish Minnie, Minnie is cool the way she is!

Yesh. I have a problem where if I tried to order anybody I would shrink away...it makes my friends look at me like: "you're just ordering food." XD So I'm really hoping this job would help!

Aaaah.. my husband is the same way, I always have to order for him. xD I'm kinda'... like I don't like interacting with people but I can do it if I have a reason to.

Aaaah.. my husband is the same way, I always have to order for him. xD I'm kinda'... like I don't like interacting with people but I can do it if I have a reason to.
XD Even if I have a reason, I still shrink away. My poor advisor always had to lean his ear towards my direction just so he can hear me talk. I'm basically like Johnny when he's confronted by a girl; I scream whisper. XD The only loud thing about me...is my sneezes. I would scare a person with that.

XD Even if I have a reason, I still shrink away. My poor advisor always had to lean his ear towards my direction just so he can hear me talk. I'm basically like Johnny when he's confronted by a girl; I scream whisper. XD The only loud thing about me...is my sneezes. I would scare a person with that.

I'm naturally loud, I have no volume control. xD I was actually just talking to my husband and he goes, "stop yelling, you'll wake the baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back