• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Ohhhh~! Man....Hmmm.....I'm gonna wait to roll later when Skittle gets back on again. If that's okay? Zer0 Zer0
Yeah, sure. Don't forget they're gonna' use Rift Crystals. That's 2 dmg if they succeed and Seth has +8, Serena +7 to their rolls. Minnie would automatically be reduced to 1 Hp through Serena's attack if the violinist rolls higher than 1.

Yeah, sure. Don't forget they're gonna' use Rift Crystals. That's 2 dmg if they succeed and Seth has +8, Serena +7 to their rolls. Minnie would automatically be reduced to 1 Hp through Serena's attack if the violinist rolls higher than 1.
I have to ask: by them using items, do you mean they would use an infinite amount of rift crystals or just the rift crystals that Seth has? Because I thought they would be using items they have before or did the dragon just give them an unknown amount of items?

I have to ask: by them using items, do you mean they would use an infinite use of rift crystals or just the rift crystals that Seth has? Because I thought they would be using items they have before or did the dragon just give them an unknown amount of items?
The ones that are in the Zero's Gear threadmark. The dragon gave them the best items in the land.

The ones that are in the Zero's Gear threadmark. The dragon gave them the best items in the land.
So...the dragon gave them the best items in the land? Okay. So they have an unknown amount of the items in Zer0's gear to use? I'm asking to make sure I get this and what not.

So...the dragon gave them the best items in the land? Okay. So they have an unknown amount of the items in Zer0's gear to use? I'm asking to make sure I get this and what not.
No, the number is right there in their backpacks.

Sorry I kinda' got caught up in stuff and then I had to go to the store and kids. xD speaking of...

Me: Viggo, do you want something to drink?
Viggo: Um... yeah...
Me: Milk?
Viggo: *Looks around* oh wait... I already have milk.
Me: Okay, but how long have you had that?
Viggo: Um... I don't know... I think like... a hundred?

If you still want to make last minute edits to your characters' items you can still do it. Your foes are very strong. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Katsuya Katsuya

Thank you for that because I was kinda' considering what the point of the book I grabbed for Lydia is. xD

Like a runes upgrade. XD That's not a equip, is it? It's a stack-able? Zer0 Zer0

If you need any gold for the best stuff, let me know.

Sorry I kinda' got caught up in stuff and then I had to go to the store and kids. xD speaking of...
Me: Viggo, do you want something to drink?
Viggo: Um... yeah...
Me: Milk?
Viggo: *Looks around* oh wait... I already have milk.
Me: Okay, but how long have you had that?
Viggo: Um... I don't know... I think like... a hundred?
Thank you for that because I was kinda' considering what the point of the book I grabbed for Lydia is. xD
If you need any gold for the best stuff, let me know.
It's okay and thank you! My issue is the space of my gear. I would just buy the runes upgrade (I just need two for this battle) and be hunky dory but...I have no space unless I put them in Serena's which is a big no. So I don't know what to do.

Hahahah! Viggo is so cute and funny!

It's okay and thank you! My issue is the space of my gear. I would just buy the runes upgrade (I just need two for this battle) and be hunky dory but...I have no space unless I put them in Serena's which is a big no. So I don't know what to do.

Hahahah! Viggo is so cute and funny!

The runes for the weapon?

Yea, you know the runes upgrade. With that and a masterwork, if rolling a 2 or a 1, I can deal more damage then just two with the rift crystal I have with Minnie.

Zer0 just had me stack it on the weapon since it's part of the weapon so Lydia has an Enchanted Masterwork Weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back