• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I know! Ack! ....Oh well at least I know it's hot.

You know what like... really annoys me? xD when I am checking to see if pasta is done I always like taste a noodle to see how chewy it is and I find it terribly frustrating when I am trying to get one and they just keep sliding off the spoon. roflmao

You know what like... really annoys me? xD when I am checking to see if pasta is done I always like taste a noodle to see how chewy it is and I find it terribly frustrating when I am trying to get one and they just keep sliding off the spoon. roflmao
Same! XD Though the sliding off tends to happen when I want it out of the pot and it just hits the floor or in this case ...my leg. XD

Yep! My parents always tell me to put the top on, which I do, but then as soon I take it off when it's done 'Sting!' and hot oil just come at me!

You know what I really hate? When I'm cooking something oily and like... my clothes and hair all smell like it after. D:

...Trust me: old dead things don't smell like that. XD

Oh, I know. lmao but still. It's more like... stale grease I guess. xD oh man, this one time when I was a kid, my cousin and I were staying over at my aunt's house and like... I smelled something really bad and I was like... I think it's a dead mouse. xD and it was like under the couch and we were like... D:

Oh, I know. lmao but still. It's more like... stale grease I guess. xD oh man, this one time when I was a kid, my cousin and I were staying over at my aunt's house and like... I smelled something really bad and I was like... I think it's a dead mouse. xD and it was like under the couch and we were like... D:
DX AHhHHH! NOOO! That's so wrong!! XD

That's just as bad as my cousin and I finding a chest filled with my great aunt's ...uh....hobby...We found a human skull and it wasn't plastic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back