• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Question because I haven't had a chance to read, what are Renee's scars in her soul?
XD Well she haven't answered that yet, but those scars are actually from James and Seifer at the beginning. Those are healing. The most recent scars are from Kenren's tantrums. She didn't want to tell James that at all. The bandages are actually from Valdanr being in there since she had to fight him off and all.

XD Well she haven't answered that yet, but those scars are actually from James and Seifer at the beginning. Those are healing. The most recent scars are from Kenren's tantrums. She didn't want to tell James that at all. The bandages are actually from Valdanr being in there since she had to fight him off and all.

Okay! xD that's what I was wondering, about Valdanr. I had a plan for how I was going to incorporate that.

Me: What does your SOUL look like?
Son: Nothing. It looks like nothing. Hugo. It looks like Hugo because he stole it.

After a moment

Son: What does your soul look like?
Me: A big field with big pretty mountains in the background and the field is filled with kittens. And babies.

xD

Son: You know what my soul looks like? A gremlin. A gremlin sitting in a dark room. Sitting in a dark room playing a 3DS and every time you look at him, he looks at you and then looks back at the 3DS. You know what he's playing?
Me: No, what?
Son: I don't know.

xD

Hahahaha he asks me what Hugo's soul looks like and I say, Sesame Street, Bubble Guppies, and Team Umizoomi and Hugo looks at me like, "whatchoo' talkin' about?" xD

So we wen't to Chuck E Cheese's and I was sitting with the baby and he wanted to run off and so I set him on the ground but I wasn't letting him go and then I saw Chuck coming so I continued to hold his hand so he wouldn't crash into him and then Chuck came into his view and he just stood there but still felt like he was pulling so I thought maybe that he wanted to go to Chuck and he walks up to him and the like... just goes around him. xD I was laughing so hard. It must be difficult to be a mascot like that.

So we wen't to Chuck E Cheese's and I was sitting with the baby and he wanted to run off and so I set him on the ground but I wasn't letting him go and then I saw Chuck coming so I continued to hold his hand so he wouldn't crash into him and then Chuck came into his view and he just stood there but still felt like he was pulling so I thought maybe that he wanted to go to Chuck and he walks up to him and the like... just goes around him. xD I was laughing so hard. It must be difficult to be a mascot like that.
He must have been scared then happy to see the mascot. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back