• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

*Gave up on thinking about vegetables and started watching videos of her kids playing on a trampoline* xD I can't even tell what time of year it is in this video because two of them have on pants but one isn't wearing a shirt and the other is wearing a long sleeved shirt and then the other is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. lmao

I guess...he likes it??? Like he knows it's bad so he will want to watch it more....

Well it's like... the most cutsy cartoon. LOL it looks just like all the other little cartoons he watches, just it has a demented song to go with it. xD I don't think he really understands.

Well it's like... the most cutsy cartoon. LOL it looks just like all the other little cartoons he watches, just it has a demented song to go with it. xD I don't think he really understands.
Like...happy tree friends....make sure he doesn't watch that. No matter how cartoony it looks, don't let him watch it.

Like...happy tree friends....make sure he doesn't watch that. No matter how cartoony it looks, don't let him watch it.

Hahahah oh yeah... no way. Uuuuuurgh... he just made his way into a like kiddie hell pit that had all this deranged Mickey Mouse stuff. >< lol Youtube is dangerous if you aren't paying attention! D: I just listen and peek at what he's watching so he doesn't end up watching something crazy.

Hahahah oh yeah... no way. Uuuuuurgh... he just made his way into a like kiddie hell pit that had all this deranged Mickey Mouse stuff. >< lol Youtube is dangerous if you aren't paying attention! D: I just listen and peek at what he's watching so he doesn't end up watching something crazy.
Yea I know. I find the most weirdest things in youtube and sure I laugh at some but the others......yyyeaaa not so much.

Okay, I'm having her ask Renee.. or did you want me to post leaving too? xD Zer0 Zer0

:o and they kinda'! I'm actually partially using the names of the places and just skewing them slightly so that it's like... it's not actually France. lol L'academie du Soleil is just The Academy of the Sun. xD because of the sun emblems in the picture I posted for the One-Shot

Okay, I'm having her ask Renee.. or did you want me to post leaving too? xD Zer0 Zer0

:o and they kinda'! I'm actually partially using the names of the places and just skewing them slightly so that it's like... it's not actually France. lol L'academie du Soleil is just The Academy of the Sun. xD because of the sun emblems in the picture I posted for the One-Shot
It's still cool. Is Sol french? I only know of Sol, the wolf in norse mythology.

And post is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back