• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Like most people in this group ....sort of. XD

xD well Serena's never shy, she's always blunt. lol Echo... is quiet and seems to only speak up to the people she's close to. Renee speaks her mind to everyone but I think she is generally a little more tactful than Serena.

Seifer... he just seemed to think he knows better than anyone else like he was always smarter, but not so much anymore. Johnny is just calm and patient and not really blunt. xD James I think just really goes with the flow unless he really thinks differently from the current. Like he'll listen to the logic but he's not particularly shy about speaking out and sometimes depending on the situation he can be clumsy with his words. xD

xD well Serena's never shy, she's always blunt. lol Echo... is quiet and seems to only speak up to the people she's close to. Renee speaks her mind to everyone but I think she is generally a little more tactful than Serena.

Seifer... he just seemed to think he knows better than anyone else like he was always smarter, but not so much anymore. Johnny is just calm and patient and not really blunt. xD James I think just really goes with the flow unless he really thinks differently from the current. Like he'll listen to the logic but he's not particularly shy about speaking out and sometimes depending on the situation he can be clumsy with his words. xD
Hey, you know the characters very well!

*Snicker* Katsuya Katsuya
20229004_1406940519392925_3946090766598718114_n.jpg

My son's budgie kigurumi came today. xD it's huge. Like it hangs to his ankles. lol but he'll be able to keep it forever so... *Thumbs up* plus it's only for hanging around the house in when it starts getting cold and by his height, the kids sizes wouldn't have fit him. I don't think they even had the one he wanted in kid's size.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya I don't know how much I'll be around tomorrow. xD we have plans... but I don't know what we are doing. LOL we might just be going to Chuck E Cheese's or this place called Gattitown, or we are gonna' go to the coast... so depending on what we do... I'll probably be around a little in the morning if I can though. As for tonight... don't know how late.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya I don't know how much I'll be around tomorrow. xD we have plans... but I don't know what we are doing. LOL we might just be going to Chuck E Cheese's or this place called Gattitown, or we are gonna' go to the coast... so depending on what we do... I'll probably be around a little in the morning if I can though. As for tonight... don't know how late.
No worries! We'll just RP in the MiT while we wait for you so it's all good! Hope you and your family have fun while on your outing!

No worries! We'll just RP in the MiT while we wait for you so it's all good! Hope you and your family have fun while on your outing!

You guys can always cover the whole visiting the Manna tree thing if we can finish up Serena's soul room... and Echo and Johnny visiting each other's rooms and whatever. xD for ideas. I know I want to play Lydia talking with James' about Ifrit and the whole thing with Hisaya.

You guys can always cover the whole visiting the Manna tree thing if we can finish up Serena's soul room... and Echo and Johnny visiting each other's rooms and whatever. xD for ideas. I know I want to play Lydia talking with James' about Ifrit and the whole thing with Hisaya.
Yea, same for Renee. She actually wants to support James this time with his decision, whatever that may be.

Yea, same for Renee. She actually wants to support James this time with his decision, whatever that may be.

Yeah, Lydia isn't going to try and convince him to let Hisaya have the wish, she just wants to know what he was planning, you know, ask if it has something to do with his parents. xD and then I was like... you know, he could wish all the way back before Hisaya touched the boot THEY COULD TIME TRAVEL. LOL that's just too crazy and complicated though, but yeah. Lydia isn't going to argue with him on his decision, she's just going to discuss it with him, pros and cons like.

Yeah, Lydia isn't going to try and convince him to let Hisaya have the wish, she just wants to know what he was planning, you know, ask if it has something to do with his parents. xD and then I was like... you know, he could wish all the way back before Hisaya touched the boot THEY COULD TIME TRAVEL. LOL that's just too crazy and complicated though, but yeah. Lydia isn't going to argue with him on his decision, she's just going to discuss it with him, pros and cons like.
Yea, Renee isn't really more on the details on the pros and cons. She just wants to let her brother know which ever side he takes, she help him too, being stubborn and all. XD Like for once she wants to help James by being stubborn for him. XD

Yea, Renee isn't really more on the details on the pros and cons. She just wants to let her brother know which ever side he takes, she help him too, being stubborn and all. XD Like for once she wants to help James by being stubborn for him. XD

xD Lydia just wants to help him make the decision he isn't going to regret later. I guess that's why it's a discussion? Like she's not going to pressure him one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back