• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

D'awwww! That's funny. That's really funny.

He's always been like that... you know, when I really think about it, I wasn't much different. xD when I was in like... first or second grade I had my birthday at Chuck's and my dad took a picture of me hiding under the table when he came around. xD of course I always have this weird thing with people in mascot costumes. Like I can handle clowns because you can still see their face, it just has paint on it, but it does kinda' weird me out when someone has a big animal head on. lmao like I was at someone else's birthday party once and I was laying on these mats because it was like... a gymnasium party or something and I was like... 14 or so I guess and there was someone running around as the Quik Rabbit and they came and like... laid down and rested their head on me and hugged me and I am like, D:

He's always been like that... you know, when I really think about it, I wasn't much different. xD when I was in like... first or second grade I had my birthday at Chuck's and my dad took a picture of me hiding under the table when he came around. xD of course I always have this weird thing with people in mascot costumes. Like I can handle clowns because you can still see their face, it just has paint on it, but it does kinda' weird me out when someone has a big animal head on. lmao like I was at someone else's birthday party once and I was laying on these mats because it was like... a gymnasium party or something and I was like... 14 or so I guess and there was someone running around as the Quik Rabbit and they came and like... laid down and rested their head on me and hugged me and I am like, D:

Oh goodness! At least you were weren't so scared of seeing one in the dark. In my seventh birthday, my mother turned off the lights and I'm like: Why did mommy turn off the light?? Then they passed me a piece of the cake, told me to hold as they light the candle and I waited there wondering what the blue cheese and crackers is going on...

Until I turned around and saw a Mickey Mouse mascot. It wasn't even a good one, the eyes were huge with dark rings around it and he had a patchy red shirt. He loomed over me as I went stiff and when he was about to sing me 'Happy birthday', I fainted. Dropped the cake on my dress that lit up from the candle. Everyone close by had to pat my dress down to stop the fire. XD

It was terrible! XD but funny now that I can look back at it.

Oh goodness! At least you were weren't so scared of seeing one in the dark. In my seventh birthday, my mother turned off the lights and I'm like: Why did mommy turn off the light?? Then they passed me a piece of the cake, told me to hold as they light the candle and I waited there wondering what the blue cheese and crackers is going on...

Until I turned around and saw a Mickey Mouse mascot. It wasn't even a good one, the eyes were huge with dark rings around it and he had a patchy red shirt. He loomed over me as I went stiff and when he was about to sing me 'Happy birthday', I fainted. Dropped the cake on my dress that lit up from the candle. Everyone close by had to pat my dress down to stop the fire. XD

It was terrible! XD but funny now that I can look back at it.

Hahahahaah!!! Wow... that's insane. xD the only time I ever had a mascot at a birthday was when I was at Chuck's. lol that sounds terrifying though. xD like that satanic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuff my baby was trying to watch the other night. LOL

Oh, he's afraid of Annoying Orange btw. lmao so my husband didn't believe me and Thad and was like, "show me," so I put a video on for the baby and he was all chill because I was sitting right there. As soon as I got up and moved he started freaking out.

Hahahahaah!!! Wow... that's insane. xD the only time I ever had a mascot at a birthday was when I was at Chuck's. lol that sounds terrifying though. xD like that satanic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuff my baby was trying to watch the other night. LOL

Oh, he's afraid of Annoying Orange btw. lmao so my husband didn't believe me and Thad and was like, "show me," so I put a video on for the baby and he was all chill because I was sitting right there. As soon as I got up and moved he started freaking out.
Yea. XD I drew it as a project for class and my professor busted a gut. He told me that I should draw out the story like a series of my memories and I'm like:....brah, nah. Too many-!!!!! XD

And oh my goodness I really want to peel that orange. I really do. It's so .....annoying!!!!!!! ACK! That's adorable though and really funny.

Yea. XD I drew it as a project for class and my professor busted a gut. He told me that I should draw out the story like a series of my memories and I'm like:....brah, nah. Too many-!!!!! XD

And oh my goodness I really want to peel that orange. I really do. It's so .....annoying!!!!!!! ACK! That's adorable though and really funny.

Hahahahahahaha! I freakin' hate him. Like... I've basically banned him but sometimes his videos pop up. xD Hugo is okay with Annoying Orange's version of Gangnam Style, but anything else and he starts crying and trying to run away.

Hahahahahahaha! I freakin' hate him. Like... I've basically banned him but sometimes his videos pop up. xD Hugo is okay with Annoying Orange's version of Gangnam Style, but anything else and he starts crying and trying to run away.
My baby cousins like his videos too much. Woe is me that I have to suffer through his videos!!! Augh!!!!!!

Oh... the shelves in Lydia's soul? The books and objects are all part of her memories... like from the moment she was born. xD everything she's ever done in her life... well except the most personal stuff and anything she thinks is really important. That's why she doesn't want anyone to touch them. lol Valdanr already trashed them.

Hahaha my brother-in-law likes him (he likes any kind of stupid) and tried to get my kids to like him but they were all like... totally not interested. xD
Thank goodness. Trust me you don't want to suffer through that. XP When I found out the my baby cousins were watching happy tree friends, I was like:.........WHY?! I had to be sneaky sneak and fix the age thingy just so they couldn't watch it!

Thank goodness. Trust me you don't want to suffer through that. XP When I found out the my baby cousins were watching happy tree friends, I was like:.........WHY?! I had to be sneaky sneak and fix the age thingy just so they couldn't watch it!

They have the kidztube app now. I'm gonna' get that for the baby so I don't have to worry so much about what he's finding. xD

Oh... the shelves in Lydia's soul? The books and objects are all part of her memories... like from the moment she was born. xD everything she's ever done in her life... well except the most personal stuff and anything she thinks is really important. That's why she doesn't want anyone to touch them. lol Valdanr already trashed them.
That's cool! The items in Renee's soul represents the people who she cares about. Her memories are in the books behind the roots and the white tree in the middle is actually her secret doorway to her innermost personal room. The treasure box in there is actually a lie to keep Valdanr from grabbing the real one. XD Seifer's treasure box is in her Innermost personal room too. Along with some other things.

Oh and floating orbs are her quotes from the people she cares about. Like every time she felt that saying was important or meaningful, she would remember it and it forms an orb on the the trees. XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

What Lydia was doing when they entered her soul was writing what was happening right at that moment. It's why the quill kept writing when she got up, it was writing everything they were saying and doing. xD

What Lydia was doing when they entered her soul was writing what was happening right at that moment. It's why the quill kept writing when she got up, it was writing everything they were saying and doing. xD
Oh cool! When James came in, Renee was painting something remember? It's actually her trying to fix her soul room because some parts are missing from Valdanr eating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back