• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Are you putting me in another corner? DX I really doubt Minnie will talk about Luthien...since you know they have to protect the tree of Manna!!??
Remember when I said, if you pick one, you go through with it? If I give you the opportunity of foresight, like you see this is going to turn out bad and so you decide to avoid it, then in return, if you choose to talk, spill the beans about everything.

(pats back) Alright, Katsuya.

*sighs* I really do hope everything will turn out fine. Knowing Minnie, she won't talk. Ever. But as the writer, I really don't like that she's like this and literally taking her job seriously with guarding Sen and Seth and Luthien with her life. Especially since she's the youngest one out of everyone in the CS. Not including Rhea.

*sighs* I really do hope everything will turn out fine. Knowing Minnie, she won't talk. Ever. But as the writer, I really don't like that she's like this and literally taking her job seriously with guarding Sen and Seth and Luthien with her life. Especially since she's the youngest one out of everyone in the CS. Not including Rhea.
I understand. I don't like giving Seth a penalty roll of 4 either, but as much as possible a GM has to be neutral.

I understand. I don't like giving Seth a penalty roll of 4 either, but as much as possible a GM has to be neutral.

I understand. ^W^ No worries. I wouldn't change or try to tip your neutral quota at all. You're a very good GM and I rather keep you that way. I just needed to write down my worries sometimes. Just helps with my thoughts. Heheh!

Well I'm going to sleep! Night!!!!

I understand. ^W^ No worries. I wouldn't change or try to tip your neutral quota at all. You're a very good GM and I rather keep you that way. I just needed to write down my worries sometimes. Just helps with my thoughts. Heheh!

Well I'm going to sleep! Night!!!!
Alright, niiiight, Katsuya!

Waaaaaat?! xD how old is she?

o_o and um... Ricket was wanting to know if there was poison that only had to make contact with the skin, not actually be injected into Ogar. Like if they could put it on something of his, like the outside of the flask or something that he touched often.

o_o and um... Ricket was wanting to know if there was poison that only had to make contact with the skin, not actually be injected into Ogar. Like if they could put it on something of his, like the outside of the flask or something that he touched often.
Ohhh, okay. Hehe, you want the canine to misunderstand too?

It would have to be like... really potent poison though... they could always try gas... assuming that he bathes, they could waft it in to mix with the steam so he'd inhale it. If he ever goes near fire maybe it could be something burned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back