• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Katsuya Katsuya , Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , I've finished putting up the cost for the items. Please roll 1d100 for your starting gold. This gold is for all of your characters combined. I also decided to change the backpack to this:

Gear:
[E]
[E]

Notes:
  • [E] - Is for one equipped item.
  • 1 to 4 - Other things. Items that you can equip can be placed here, but they don't take effect unless you equip them.
  • Sharing gold through time and space = metagamewise you share gold with all your characters. In game you can just try to make sense out of it like, they did jobs, found treasure, etc. BUT they can only buy and sell if there is a trader around.

Ack. Why? I don't i can handle her losing another arm, ya know.
Then she has to talk. We'll see. If Ricket and Sen choose to act in the morning the next day when it's more dangerous and it works, then no torture. If at night when it's easier, torture. Or if Minnie chooses to initiate battle, and she succeeds with just her 1-3 unarmed combat success , no torture.

Actually, if Minnie wants to escape, we can have 2 paths. Safe and risky. All rolls must succeed.
Safe:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll/speech + sneak/phys. def. roll = Minnie is out of prison and is hiding or running lose around the fort.

Risky:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll + sneak/phys.def. roll + sneak/phys.def. roll = Minnie escapes from fort all by herself.

Take out Ogar:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll + sneak/phys.def. roll + enchantment/unarmed combat roll = Ogar is taken down, Minnie escapes.

Failure for any path. Good-bye second arm.
If she chooses to include Seth, he can make the rolls in her place, but with a penalty of 4 because he is protecting her and fighting at the same time. If that fails, good-bye to his one arm, and goodbye to Minnie's second arm.

If she chooses to include Seth, he can make the rolls in her place, but with a penalty of 4 because he is protecting her and fighting at the same time. If that fails, good-bye to his one arm, and goodbye to Minnie's second arm.

Madness. xD

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , Katsuya Katsuya , they can get more gold by looting, finding treasure, or stealing an item. 1 steal roll for every 1 piece of item, like x1 potion only instead of x3.

I'll include battle rewards in the future. I was thinking by default, everyone has x3 healing and manna potions. Also, don't forget to claim your one free item. You can also ask others to buy stuff for you.

I was also thinking that if you do a successful speech roll to haggle, you can lower that gold cost by 5 for each speech skill you have.

I was thinking of working for gold, but it seems like it is spammable for an unlimited number of times. I was also thinking of remedying that by 1 gold per 1 paragraph with 5 sentences each to show your character working, but I've always hated those things because it made writing not fun, but if you like this one, I'm okay with this as a way for characters to work for gold.

Then she has to talk. We'll see. If Ricket and Sen choose to act in the morning the next day when it's more dangerous and it works, then no torture. If at night when it's easier, torture. Or if Minnie chooses to initiate battle, and she succeeds with just her 1-3 unarmed combat success , no torture.

Actually, if Minnie wants to escape, we can have 2 paths. Safe and risky. All rolls must succeed.
Safe:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll/speech + sneak/phys. def. roll = Minnie is out of prison and is hiding or running lose around the fort.

Risky:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll + sneak/phys.def. roll + sneak/phys.def. roll = Minnie escapes from fort all by herself.

Take out Ogar:
1. enchantment/unarmed combat roll + sneak/phys.def. roll + enchantment/unarmed combat roll = Ogar is taken down, Minnie escapes.

Geezus. I don't know what to choose....I feel like I just want to roll on each one first before making that commitment too because of how unlikely it is that she'll make it. Like if none of them work then she'll mention something....

but I doubt I can just roll for each path right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back