• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Geezus. I don't know what to choose....I feel like I just want to roll on each one first before making that commitment too because of how unlikely it is that she'll make it. Like if none of them work then she'll mention something....

but I doubt I can just roll for each path right?
Nope, you choose one, you go with it.

*sighs* I thought so. I don't know anymore!!!!! I don't want to gamble with Minnie's arm anymore.

Maybe if she tries to be reasonable with him? Tell him the truth and tell him why it's true? That they weren't expecting to get caught and didn't tell each other a meeting place if they did get separated?

Maybe if she tries to be reasonable with him? Tell him the truth and tell him why it's true? That they weren't expecting to get caught and didn't tell each other a meeting place if they did get separated?

That's with a speech skill. She can't reason with him with just 1-3 chance. I'll even roll right now just to prove that it's very unlikely Minnie can reason with him.

Zero's Gear
- Zero's Gear -
Total Gold: 20G

James
[E] Enchanted Masterwork Weapon || (300G) Equipped. Re-roll conjuration twice. Rolling 1-2 deals +1 damage. Hand tattoos.
[E] Warlock's Regalia || (200G) Equipped. +2 mag. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a mag. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
  1. x1 Good Luck Charm || Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.
  2. Memento || (200G) +1 success to all rolls if your significant other's Hp was reduced to 0 by a foe.
  3. x3 Riftcrystal || (200G) Consumable. +2 damage for one attack.
  4. Classic Witch Hunting || Book. +1 Dispel
Johnny
*Gave Kenren his items.
[E]
[E]
Sen
[E]
[E]
1. x3 health & manna potions
2. Desert Cloak || +1 sneak deserts.
Seth
[E] Enchanted Masterwork Weapon || (300G) Equipped. Re-roll one-handed twice. Rolling 1-2 deals +1 damage. A whole lot of throwing knives.
[E] Warlock's Regalia || (200G) Equipped. +2 mag. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a mag. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
1. x1 Voodoo Doll || (100G) Consumable. Force an enemy to re-roll.
4. x1 Orb of Command || (50 G) Consumable. Once per battle, give your turn to an ally.

Kenren
[E] Enchanted Masterwork Weapon || (300G) Equipped. Re-roll two-handed twice. Rolling 1-2 deals +1 damage. Oriental blade.
[E] Felweave Armor || (200G) Equipped. +2 phys. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a phys. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
  1. x2 Good Luck Charm || Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.
  2. x2 Riftcrystal || (100G) Consumable. +2 damage for one attack.
  3. x2 Crystal Ball || (400G) Consumable. Stacks. Instead of 1d10, roll 3d10 and pick the best result. The gift of foresight. Can be combined with multiple items such as re-rolling using a good luck charm while using a riftcrystal to increase your damage.
  4. x1 Voodoo Doll || (100G) Consumable. Force an enemy to re-roll.

Serena
[E] Enchanted Masterwork Weapon || (300G) Equipped. Re-roll one-handed twice. Rolling 1-2 deals +1 damage. Violin.
[E] Felweave Armor || (200G) Equipped. +2 phys. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a phys. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
1. x1 Voodoo Doll || (100G) Consumable. Force an enemy to re-roll.
4. x2 Good Luck Charm
4. x2 Orb of Command || (50 G) Consumable. Once per battle, give your turn to an ally.

Last edited:
Screw it. I'm letting the dice pick for me. 1-5 is yes 6-10 is no. each one is a choice. If I don't make it in the one the dice chose for me, then I'm making her talk about something. XP Is that fine with you Zer0 Zer0 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back