• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Okay, so here's some rolls just to get them out of the way, first roll is for whether or not there was some extra event during Lydia's cleansing and the other is for how many less days it took for Lydia to get fixed (unless it's like totally unreasonable, which I don't think it will be. xD

So... 1-5 is no extra drama, 6-10 is drama and the others are in no particular order (I think that the more days subtracted should be allotted to Echo and Sasha.)

How are we going to play out everything? Yeah... that's why I was asking Katsuya Katsuya xD I hate to see everyone doing something and you are just sitting there because Minnie is just being tortured. D:

So Drama, Echo, soldiers, Sasha, and Kenren. xD
Okay, so . . . Lydia got cured on the day everyone left? I'm okay with it, and I'm interested in this drama. Can't be very big though or else Renee and Seifer would have noticed the four(?) days they stayed in the grove searching for the group.

Nooooooo I'm going to do it the... 13 days thing, so that there is actually time enough for her to have the sads and summon Sasha on accident. As far as the drama... well that could be stirred up by the fact that the sealing cuffs don't work anymore and I'm sure that the dragon could be made aware of that and takes advantage?

How are we going to play out everything? Yeah... that's why I was asking Katsuya Katsuya xD I hate to see everyone doing something and you are just sitting there because Minnie is just being tortured. D:

I'm okay with sitting here for now anyway. Just debating if I should or shouldn't let Minnie mention Luthien now because yea. Yikes. I know the Minnie in my head doesn't want to...XP

So Minnie's gonna be tortured again. DX
And yup. So, what your choice? Actually, I'll let you two vote. Do it in the morning the next day, not enough time for Sen to prepare, more difficult, but if Minnie and Seth can pull off their side it'll be alright. Or night time, Sen can prepare, less difficult, but Minnie loses an arm if she doesn't talk.

Nooooooo I'm going to do it the... 13 days thing, so that there is actually time enough for her to have the sads and summon Sasha on accident. As far as the drama... well that could be stirred up by the fact that the sealing cuffs don't work anymore and I'm sure that the dragon could be made aware of that and takes advantage?
Okay, is it alright if I leave the drama to you? You can control Kenren, the soldiers, and the Sea King if you like, I've just had too much drama the past days.

Okay, is it alright if I leave the drama to you? You can control Kenren if you like, I've just had too much drama the past days.

Uuuuugh... I know. xD that's why I tried to lighten the mood with Minuette and the one shot. I wasn't going to do it now, I was just preparing since I figure after the boss battle we'll be going back to the other side. Katsuya Katsuya probably feels the same way as you. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back