• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

XD I know...I sort feel bad for Ren because she's extremly confused at the moment and doesn't know what in the world she is feeling! XD

And yea, first couple to smexy times. XD all because of a plant. What a way to start that, huh?....geez....and I'm still planning to somehow block Johnny and Echo's attempt at it.

And yea, first couple to smexy times. XD all because of a plant. What a way to start that, huh?....geez....and I'm still planning to somehow block Johnny and Echo's attempt at it.
I hadn't planned for Seifer to go all the way since he wouldn't want their first time to be with Renee in a drugged like state, but then the line "teach me how to dance" was just too good to waste. Yay, their first time is nice.

I have this feeling that Johnny and Echo will probably go all the way too. I'm thinking of how to introduce the treant, but then would a treant bother them?

Like most creatures. I wonder if the shades would be like "no! Its too pretty and i hate it!!!" XD Oh talking about her singing, did you like the song? I sort of hoped it fits.

And yea, I couldn't resist using that line. I thought it would be really cute and funny. XD

Like most creatures. I wonder if the shades would be like "no! Its too pretty and i hate it!!!" XD Oh talking about her singing, did you like the song? I sort of hoped it fits.

And yea, I couldn't resist using that line. I thought it would be really cute and funny. XD
It was cute and funny. Nice timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back