• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Maybe that's why Serena did it: to annoy the crap out of him but somehow manages to convince him when she mentioned about going outside and he'll be in disguise!

Oh! actually can I change a description of one of the mag. Def. for Renee? I have a better idea for her Zer0 Zer0
Yah sure. And yah, he got seven speech skills. You know where this is going. Also, since Skittle is out, you wanna' Rp something at the side and not the main story yet?

I thought the rule was anymore than six of the same skill would not work anymore??? Unless it's a deathknight thing???

And yea, sure. What do you want to RP on the side? Zer0 Zer0

I thought the rule was anymore than six of the same skill would not work anymore??? Unless it's a deathknight thing???

And yea, sure. What do you want to RP on the side? Zer0 Zer0
No it would work, the max is just 7 if you don't want to waste skill/spell slots because the max success is 9, and we already get a default of 2 success.

I want to RP Echo and Johnny, doing hmmm . . . you got any ideas for a side quest? I was thinking they meet some murlocks like the ones in warcraft, but that's all I got. Or treants, dryads, and nymphs! Like, they think the forest has no intelligent life, but it's only because the intelligent life are the plants!

For a second there...I thought you wanted to RP them doing that ha-ha dance XD. For side quests, let's see...it would be really cool if they met intelligent life...just got to wonder what...

and add the frustrations of being blocked again. XD Poor Johnny.

Maybe they want new information outside of the Storm Wall so they would trade info with Echo and Johnny, it doesn't need to be anything big either. Maybe by showing them spells or giving them a drink made by the plants around them they could learn new stuff? I don't know. XD

Seifer's skarn pendent: By feeling the weight of the stone, Renee stays grounded and not get influenced by most things as she wants to prevent Seifer being in danger. mag. def.

Zer0 Zer0

Maybe they want new information outside of the Storm Wall so they would trade info with Echo and Johnny, it doesn't need to be anything big either. Maybe by showing them spells or giving them a drink made by the plants around them they could learn new stuff? I don't know. XD
Yeah, that'd be nice. So, which creatures should they meet?

And skill accepted. I forgot to excalim: Renee turned it into a pendant! Cool.

Treants or hierophant...or a tree called hierophant. XD

Yea! I thought it would be sweet and a good reminder for Ren if she has that around her neck. XD

Treants or hierophant...or a tree called hierophant. XD

Yea! I thought it would be sweet and a good reminder for Ren if she has that around her neck. XD
Trees it is then! And, and what's happening with Renee? Are they going to have passionate smexy times? These plants are so dangerous . . . these must be what love potions are secretly made of.

Exactly! It's one of the rare ingredients for the love potion! XD You'll find out what Renee is experiencing in my post. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back