• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

That's what I was thinking too because of having to roll when in Seifer's soul but then I was like... but he's technically in her body now sooooooo? lol

He's still using magic though...You know what? I'm going all mag. def. for Renee because I had enough with dragons taking advantage of that part now. XD

Okay so then rolling for defense against the dragon is mag def.

lol and if James like... just said something to her about anything he's unsure about, she'd tell him. xD she's shy, but she doesn't beat around the bush, like with the whole thing with Serena, or when she thought that Seifer had told James what happened during the body switch, she took to it head on! lmao

My abilities for Lydia:

Clobberin’ Time – Lydia loses her temper and lets loose with her mace on her enemies. One-handed
James’ Stick of Courtship - The stick that James gave Lydia after telling her about the courtship rituals of gryphons. Magic Defense

And please, if you have any better ideas for the second one besides "Stick of Courtship," please tell me. xD

Noise punch - Singing another of her mother's songs, Echo rushes in to punch the magical attack away, nullifying it in a counter! Mag. def.

Hey Batter! Batter! Swing! - With the same song, Echo swings her hammer to counter and toss it back at the enemies! Mag. Def.

A Rebel's soul - Going against people's expectations is a Pendragon thing. Mag. Def.

Mischief not managed - Renee will use her pranking powers for good!...Unlike her brothers. XD mag. Def.

Zer0 Zer0 For Renee and Echo!!

Two months with a bit more days...damn Johnny ! XD
Johnny: Echo's . . . (goes very red, smiles, laughs embarrassed, and stutters for a whole five minutes, hiding behind his blue hat, before finally) really, really, really, really, really hot.

And abilities accepted! It will be cool to see Echo hammer away a fireball!

...That's adorable! XD

I know right!? I've been wondering what her voice could do this whole time and then I remembered about a clip I saw with this girl punching a weird creature that no one can touch unless they want to die so...ta-da inspiration. Zer0 Zer0

A hunter's third eye - Minnie cannot trust anything around her...so instincts! Perception

I found you~! - Minnie is the master of hide and seek...and it's terrifying. Perception

A pirate's life for me! - Another mask named Captain Kidd. With this, she can tell where there's treasure!...or enemies. That too. Perception.

Eat my whip. - With a mask named Carmen, Serena can create a magical whip with her bow and whip away the magical attacks. mag. Def.

A Street rat's instinct - Chenglei can tell when something is dangerous by looking. Perception.

Blow them away! - With a swing of his sword, he can blow the attacks away. Mag. Def.

Zer0 Zer0 For Minnie, Serena, and Chenglei. ^W^

A hunter's third eye - Minnie cannot trust anything around her...so instincts! Perception

I found you~! - Minnie is the master of hide and seek...and it's terrifying. Perception

A pirate's life for me! - Another mask named Captain Kidd. With this, she can tell where there's treasure!...or enemies. That too. Perception.

Eat my whip. - With a mask named Carmen, Serena can create a magical whip with her bow and whip away the magical attacks. mag. Def.

A Street rat's instinct - Chenglei can tell when something is dangerous by looking. Perception.

Blow them away! - With a swing of his sword, he can blow the attacks away. Mag. Def.

Zer0 Zer0 For Minnie, Serena, and Chenglei. ^W^
Accepted.

"the fawn ran into the cannon ball with a wide eyed Serena, gripping tightly on her violin case in her arms. Around her neck is an innocent looking necklace with a very familiar red ruby gem that's wrapped in gold wires with tiny seals engraved on it, making it look decorative."

In page 97. XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back