• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Okay so... here goes... so I was thinking about the differences in Lydia's demeanor, like how she's typically just quiet and awkward but in battle she's like this crazed warrior... so then I was thinking about how all the couples act and how they are all very touchy feely and then James and Lydia aren't... so then that got me to wondering if that would be any different behind closed doors? xD Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0

Okay so... here goes... so I was thinking about the differences in Lydia's demeanor, like how she's typically just quiet and awkward but in battle she's like this crazed warrior... so then I was thinking about how all the couples act and how they are all very touchy feely and then James and Lydia aren't... so then that got me to wondering if that would be any different behind closed doors? xD Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0
Like when they were alone in the tent and atelier?

No, like... I mean later. xD like if they eventually get more intimate, if it's going to be basically how it is now when they are in public but a complete 180 when they are alone. LOL

Oh and that aside, did the group rescue Bertrand already? I can't remember, I don't think I read anything that said they did. xD

No, like... I mean later. xD like if they eventually get more intimate, if it's going to be basically how it is now when they are in public but a complete 180 when they are alone. LOL

Oh and that aside, did the group rescue Bertrand already? I can't remember, I don't think I read anything that said they did. xD
Nope, next episode will start with the survivors scouting, asking Renee if she senses anything about the manna tree or hears voices, and looking for the rest of the survivors.

+2 skill/spell slots.

Katsuya Katsuya

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , most likely 180, though I had always thought that they would NEVER get as intimate as the others until the epilogue if they get married fast forward into the future.

Haha well I mean, I wasn't thinking in RP anyway. xD I was just musing on Lydia's personality because of the comparison of how different she is with James since he was surprised that she said she would help him. and YAY SKILL SLOTS!

I read a nice comment about Beauty and the Beast yesterday, made me think of James and Lydia. That you don't have to be sexually attracted to be in love with someone and that sex doesn't have to be a factor in a relationship.

Oh yeah, shall I wait for your post in the main RP?

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

I really want to go perception and mag def, but I think given that Lydia can't do magic as easily right now I am going to go ahead and go with one handed and phys def.

And yeah, that is absolutely right! xD like, personally... I can't really see Lydia going all... well getting like Echo and Renee. LOL like I actually prefer her not to so giving her the upbringing she's had kinda' helps with that. James seems like he's content with how they are even though he seems to want to kiss her sometimes, but you know, she has kissed his hands. lmao she just hasn't kissed his face. KISSED HIS FACE. I don't know, that sounded funny to me. lmfao Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

And I already posted. >> I just needed that info on Bertrand. xD

Abilities
Magical Attacks:
*can also be used to pursue a target.
  1. Alteration = changing yourself, or your opponent temporarily. Living things only
  2. Conjuration = bringing things to the caster from somewhere such as summoning.
  3. Destruction
  4. Enchanting = changing an item temporarily. Non-living things only.
  5. Magic Bombs

Physical Attacks:
*can also be used to pursue a target.
  1. Two-handed
  2. One-handed = includes throwing weapons
  3. Archery
  4. Guns
  5. Unarmed Combat
  6. Siege weapons

Defense:
*can be a spell or physical prowess, or because of an item. Can also be used to escape.
  1. Physical Defense = evasion and toughness against all physical attacks.
  2. Magical Defense = evasion and toughness against all magical attacks

Healing:
*can be magical or traditional medicine.
  1. Restoration = healing wounds and creating medicine.
  2. Dispel = removing curses and enchantments.

Misc:
*can be magical.
  1. Perception = seeing hidden things, navigation, awareness of one's surroundings, finding something through research
  2. Sneak = includes disguises.
  3. Speech = includes acting, charisma, diplomacy, and trade.
  4. Steal = includes lockpicking and pick pocketing
  5. Engineering = includes smithing, operating, and disabling devices such as traps, driving, piloting, and sailing.

Last edited:
It's okay, I thought Renee would be more similar to Lydia at first, but I think she likes being all...touchy feel-y and just accepts Seifer being really touchy feel-y too. Echo...is just really passionate since forever. XD So I still find it funny that Johnny is now losing his control of his smexy urges. XD

I really want to go perception and mag def, but I think given that Lydia can't do magic as easily right now I am going to go ahead and go with one handed and phys def.

And yeah, that is absolutely right! xD like, personally... I can't really see Lydia going all... well getting like Echo and Renee. LOL like I actually prefer her not to so giving her the upbringing she's had kinda' helps with that. James seems like he's content with how they are even though he seems to want to kiss her sometimes, but you know, she has kissed his hands. lmao she just hasn't kissed his face. KISSED HIS FACE. I don't know, that sounded funny to me. lmfao Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

And I already posted. >> I just needed that info on Bertrand. xD
Yeah, can't see Lydia getting like that either. James is still like: "I am not sure if I can kiss her hands too. She did say no kissing, but then she kissed my hands, but then she hasn't said I could kiss her hands. Hmmmm . . . I just won't kiss her just to be safe."

Yeah, can't see Lydia getting like that either. James is still like: "I am not sure if I can kiss her hands too. She did say no kissing, but then she kissed my hands, but then she hasn't said I could kiss her hands. Hmmmm . . . I just won't kiss her just to be safe."

Hahaha James is so cute and dumb. xD just like with the butt thing. roflmao

It's okay, I thought Renee would be more similar to Lydia at first, but I think she likes being all...touchy feel-y and just accepts Seifer being really touchy feel-y too. Echo...is just really passionate since forever. XD So I still find it funny that Johnny is now losing his control of his smexy urges. XD
A guy can only take so much. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back