• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

XD yep! That's probably gonna happen. XD

I knew that was gonna happen. Bye seifer. Renee knew you too well it seems.

I don't think that James would mind so much if they were together for a few years at least, but right NOW... no, he'd kill him. xD he hasn't proven his worth and he has a dragon soul in him. >>

I know but I think that's part of the reason why she wants to be a bit more intimate with him. And I'm not saying for writing that!!!

Did you know that Keanu Reeves is part Asian?
No, but that makes sense.

Katsuya Katsuya
Seifer: Look, Pendragon --- er, James --- er, brother ---
James: You are not my brother. (shuddering at the word)
Seifer: Okay, but just hypothetically speaking. I know mine and Renee's relationship is fast, but we're special.
James: (knuckles cracking)
Seifer: I promise, at least, in the future that she will never starve. And she will never find herself needing at least paper, pencils, food, water, a roof over her head, and um . . . warmth when it's cold?
James: Stand still.
Seifer: (sigh) For what it's worth . . . she started it.

Oooooooooooooh!!! LOL I wonder where James stands on intimacy? xD is he like... the typical big brother/dad, you know, what applies to her doesn't apply to him? xD

xD how can he promise things like that when he doesn't even know if he'll be around then?!
Seifer: I'm not going to die (haughty stance). I'm going to own this fat lizard. He's trapped with the Seifer, just you see, disembodied voice, I will kick him out without any exorcist thingy. (arrogant smirk)

James: Renee, you are grounded. Go to your room.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , yeah he'd be that.

LOL well he'd be heavily in the same boat as Seifer when it came to Lydia then. xD

Seifer: I'm not going to die (haughty stance). I'm going to own this fat lizard. He's trapped with the Seifer, just you see, disembodied voice, I will kick him out without any exorcist thingy. (arrogant smirk)

lol all of that. xD and Katsuya, don't take me too seriously, I'm just teasing. Sometimes I'm feisty and not aware of it. LMAO my mom says it's because I'm a Scorpio.

Renee:.....James, you're not dad. So no, dear older brother~! And I'm a year younger than you. How are you not weirded out by that?

Zer0 Zer0

Renee: *wings puffed up and grabs James hands* alright! That's enough of that! Anymore of that and I won't help you with Lydia anymore.

Zer0 Zer0

James: Fine with me. (smacks Seifer again.)
Seifer: (Just taking it and pretending to look ashamed, though secretly happy that Renee is defending him and is trying hard not to smile)

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back