• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yea! Me and 29 others are showcasing to everyone we know and there's chances of meeting really influential people in the art world too. This is the biggest showing my school has ever done and we're in a new place too. Oh my goodness...

Katsuya Katsuya , if James knew Renee was planning to get into a hot spring with Seifer in just her swim suit he'd be freaking out and volunteering to stay in the warship too. XD

I know~! XD Zer0 Zer0 Oh well~ Besides, Ren is planning on leaving Sasha in Serena's care while they go to the hot springs so~....Yea...Renee planned this really well. XD Zer0 Zer0

Katsuya Katsuya , the mischievous girl. Yup, they definitely got the gene from their dad. You were right, all the Pendragon siblings do sneaky things.

Told ya~! XD Zer0 Zer0 It's really funny on their levels of being mischievous though. The twins does it eveyday. James does when he's with close friends. Renee does it whenever it's a small revenge or when she wants to spend time with Seifer. XD

Told ya~! XD Zer0 Zer0 It's really funny on their levels of being mischievous though. The twins does it eveyday. James does when he's with close friends. Renee does it whenever it's a small revenge or when she wants to spend time with Seifer. XD
I wonder what was Sophie's influence on them?

Well...James is always concerned and serious. Renee is stubborn and follows her mother's footsteps when it comes to housework. The twins craft things like Sophie is able to make hats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back