• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Morning, Katsuya Katsuya , Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle ! Gonna' roll to see which 3 stuff the alpha and his sons want. Result = Chenglei, Echo, Lydia.

So, what would you two like, skip to arriving in Winslow, or add some complication with these results? Either fight, or have Chenglei, Echo, and Lydia go on some adventure with these wolves?
  1. Chenglei
  2. Echo
  3. Frey
  4. Half of gifts
  5. James
  6. Lydia
  7. Lydia's things
1.jpg

XD alright~ XD but my question is what does the wolves want with the said three??? Zer0 Zer0 other then eating echo which I just know she crack the pot if that happens. XD

XD Ohh~! Okay then....hmmm....Well they do want something from them and thought maybe these three can help the most? So like a mission to help them with something? Zer0 Zer0

Woohoo~! Alright then...I'm just gonna laugh at the fact that Echo caught that wolf's attention too. XD

Hmm....I was about to say rescue one of the son's wife or kid from another tribe or from a monster, but then I'm like 'Wait but they can fight too, so they wouldn't ask that. XD Zer0 Zer0

Woohoo~! Alright then...I'm just gonna laugh at the fact that Echo caught that wolf's attention too. XD

Hmm....I was about to say rescue one of the son's wife or kid from another tribe or from a monster, but then I'm like 'Wait but they can fight too, so they wouldn't ask that. XD Zer0 Zer0
Hmmm, perhaps not related to fighting but something humans can do? How about needing them to read some kind of map or make some kind of deal with humans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back