• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern House of Cats (And a Human) [OPEN] [SEARCHING]

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
wip image 1.png
(Sorry for such the sketchy, terrible drawing. I'll remake it for the lore soon)

Hello ! Currently I'm working on a modern day role-play and I'm sinking a bit of effort into the world building and guidelines, and wondering if anyone would be interested in joining.

House of Cats (And a Human) involves cat people (or nekos) all living in a house together, with the nekos all being hidden away from the public's eye. They all live in a modern house, and have their own designated rooms depending on what species they are. House cats are the most popular species inhabiting the house, with a large room designed completely for them and their antics, full of scratching posts, yarn balls, a high-definition TV and beanbags.. what else would a cat need? Larger cats are also in the house (including tigers, lions, panthers, etc) with their own designated rooms fit for them and their personal needs. All cats together live in casual bliss in the high-end apartment, and are all taken care of and watched over by a human named Atsushi (lovingly nicknamed Sushi). It is his duty to make sure all the cats are fed, happy and well-entertained. The roleplay follows the hijinks of the whole crew as Atsushi works to keep the felines happy and show them the world without them exposing their secret to the public. Will your cat abide by Atsushi's wishes and keep their secret hidden? Or will the prove a challenge for Atsushi to keep under a tight collar? It's all in your hands-- well, paws.

>> I'm hoping for at least 5 people to even begin the roleplay, including myself. <<

Players will be accepted in the future during the roleplay until listed otherwise.

I'm working on the guidelines for the cat people at the moment, but I'd like to clarify that exotic felines (tigers, lions, etc) have limited slots, due to the fact that they are big-cats and are high-maintenance and will be physically larger than the average person, thus taking up more space in the house and making the bills costly. Big cats are also far less tame than cats, meaning that as characters they can get away with more mischievous things than a house cat would. The available slots are listed below;

(If you'd like a slot in an already full species slot, please DM me and we could perhaps work something out-- though I'll need some convincing.)

- Human-
> Me

- House Cats -
> Unlimited

- Tigers -
> Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

- Lions -
> [ Nxtsu Nxtsu ]
> Noivian Noivian

- Choose-your-own-big-cat [Snow Leopard] -
> Hoshi Hoshi

Thank you for reading !

!! Rules and guidelines can be viewed here !!
Visit them [here]

!! OOC !!
[Here!]

!! Character sheets !!
[Here!]

!! Lore !!
[Here!]

Last edited:
Actually never mind, I don't think I can balance this with other stuff but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back