• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

honeyglitter

Hello I'm honeyglitter and I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I'm almost 24 so I would prefer to roleplay with other adults just because it feels weird hanging out with teens. I can write a paragraph or two if I'm really into it, but I like relaxed roleplay so I usually stick to one. Since I don't write as much I usually answer few times a day, but sometimes life comes into way and I might be MIA for couple of days. I do my best to keep my partners up to date if I know I won't be able to answer for few days.
Note that I'm new to roleplaying and so far I've only roleplayed with handful of other people, but I do my best. A lot of things in roleplay are new to me so please be patient.

My characters tend to have minimalist character sheets if I have one for them. Most of their info is hidden for my eyes only since I don't think it's necessary to know absolutely everything about each others characters right away. Though if you really want to see my character's full sheet just let me know and I'll show it to you. Speaking of characters, mine tend to be either female or nonbinary since I feel comfortable writing them. I can write males too, but like I said I prefer females.
I usually make my own characters, but I'm willing to roleplay as canon character in Steven Universe roleplays.

I prefer adventure roleplays so our characters can stay on the move and explore the world. Though I wouldn't mind giving something with only one setting a try. Something Stardew Valley styled where you slowly build and upgrade one place could be fun experience so I'm willing to give that a try.

Fandoms & plot bunnies
  • Steven Universe
  • Pokemon (really craving this one! Either human or pokemon characters)
    • I like making fusions, variations and such so if you'd like to rp with me, but would prefer normal pokemon let me know.
    • For pokemon I wouldn't mind doing some world building and maybe making a new country. No fakemon though since designing those would take forever
    • Pmd style roleplay where two young pokemon lose their homes and now they're traveling together to find new place to call home. They end up running into other pokemon without homes too and end up starting a new village. It's not easy since something has been affecting other pokemon making them feral and cause trouble for others. Basically our pokemon would find out what's going on and rescuing everyone at the end. It would be nice story with your usual pmd elements, though whether they're actually in a guild can be decided later.
  • Fallout 4
  • Dragon Age (Origins, 2 and Inquisition)
    • 2 circle mages just booking it when everything goes to hell and trying to survive in the wilderness
    • templar and mage end up having to share a small shack together after the conclave. the templar is hurt and it's up to the mage to keep them alive
  • Loz Botw
Please pm if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back