• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Into the Void OoC

How should we do the CSes?

• Classic fleshed out character sheets complete with pretty much all background info?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Homestuck Style intros with history, ancestors and what to be revealed at some point during the RP?

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Yeah, as long as you make sure to post it in the IC

Cool!

Another thing: this is a void session right? No pre-entry prototypes, all the underlings are undead and the consorts are dead?

Lands in those are [tomb] + [noble gas] but there are more players then there are noble gases. Does that mean we double-up, or do we just disregard the naming scheme there?

Edit: And even if we do keep that, does the space player? Their lands are always named [thing] and Frogs.

Cool!

Another thing: this is a void session right? No pre-entry prototypes, all the underlings are undead and the consorts are dead?

Lands in those are [tomb] + [noble gas] but there are more players then there are noble gases. Does that mean we double-up, or do we just disregard the naming scheme there?
I'm going to go ahead and just say ignore the naming part. If you want to have either the tomb synonym or noble gas part included that fine, but really you can name the lands whatever.

Would you consider Luandi to be close at all to Rianon? Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I can see them sticking together as lowbloods but Rianon would be the least shy with him (and Karzus), maybe she sends them survival guides? oooo that would be cool.)

I was actually thinking something similar though mostly with how to guides on repairing stuff, survival guides will certainly be useful though. Also while I didn't make it clear Luandi is a girl.

@NovaAres Sure I can see him trying him to convert her to his religion , believing that due to being on the bottom she would appreciate something that was all about treating everyone decently while she prefers to just keep her head down.

C Checkmate7 I can see Luandi and Tromeh knowing each other thanks a shared interest in electronics, what do you think?

Last edited:
@NovaAres Sure I can see him trying him to convert her to his religion , believing that due to being on the bottom she would appreciate something that was all about treating everyone decently while she prefers to just keep her head down.

Morlan isn't a preacher about his religion, though. He is however, very clear on his contempt for the system, to a concerning extent. It's quite likely he's said something to Luandi at some point that's either made her concerned for his life, or made her concerned for hers by proxy. Rebels don't live long after all! Morlan's pretty aware of that, though I don't know if he'd say it out loud to her.

Morlan isn't a preacher about his religion, though. He is however, very clear on his contempt for the system, to a concerning extent. It's quite likely he's said something to Luandi at some point that's either made her concerned for his life, or made her concerned for hers by proxy. Rebels don't live long after all! Morlan's pretty aware of that, though I don't know if he'd say it out loud to her.

I see, that also works

I was actually thinking something similar though mostly with how to guides on repairing stuff, survival guides will certainly be useful though. Also while I didn't make it clear Luandi is a girl.
Oh, well what ever books she'll find useful Rainon's sure to have them CX

Hey all, NovaAres NovaAres and I were talking about the possibility of a mass catastrophe amongst the group, like the FLARP mess in canon. They've also been talking to AgWordSmith AgWordSmith about it.

We also made a discord server where we can coordinate things if any of you are interested?

The catastrophe in question is a volcano near Rianon/SQ's old hive going off, causing the fire that destroyed it (with the implication that this was the Forge, as she's our space player and her not being near the volcano now is just one of the many reasons why our session is so screwed). This eruption would cause an earthquake that causes Vitali/CP's hive to flood, driving them into the forbidden room where his lusus's parasitic spawn were kept and resulting in his current state. What we're kind of missing is who could/did kick all this off, plus maybe someone to convince CP to end up going into the forbidden room for shelter.

Whoops didn't realize that somrone already had a space player before I came up with Luandi, should have paid more attention. Does anyone have any idea's what other Classpect works for her?

Wait, Tromeh is Seer of Void, not a sylph. Also sorry, I haven't been keeeping up that much, not used to using forums for ooc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back