• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Into the Void OoC

How should we do the CSes?

• Classic fleshed out character sheets complete with pretty much all background info?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Homestuck Style intros with history, ancestors and what to be revealed at some point during the RP?

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
GamerKitty opened up memo Narrator's OoC Chat in ????? Hours ago

So yeah this is just the OoC. I just thought I'd go the extra inch and make it a bit more Homestuck-ish

So on the topic of blood colors from the interest check I’m hoping to take Bronze for my page of space!

Being deaf could be interesting, but could a troll sign language even exist if they cull disabled trolls?

Oh right. Hmmm well an accident is what made her deaf, think that’ll work? I mean Terezi became blind late rin her life and is still alive?
Maybe instead of sign language she could just use like a text to speech contraption?

I've got a goldblood character, he's a sort of angry troubled guy that is terrible at talking to people. Haven't thought of his classpect/strife specibus yet, any suggestions?

I made a sprite of him here:

DQswwSm.jpg

Oh right. Hmmm well an accident is what made her deaf, think that’ll work? I mean Terezi became blind late rin her life and is still alive?
Maybe instead of sign language she could just use like a text to speech contraption?

Being deaf isn't a problem, no. I just don't know if trolls would have a sign language is all. I mean, you could still have a sign language or the text to speech thing, just gotta find a way to justify the former.

Being deaf isn't a problem, no. I just don't know if trolls would have a sign language is all. I mean, you could still have a sign language or the text to speech thing, just gotta find a way to justify the former.
ohhhhhh
I mean, it could be possible? but I can see how their society may not go to the trouble of making one XD Though I mean, this is a fan session, we could just say there is or isn't depending on what we want. I already have an idea if ultimately we say there isn't a sign language here. It may actually work better if there isn't 🤔 hmmm

As for my Cobalt-blood, they're a disciple of an obscure and deeply illegal rock-cult, based around the worship of two messiahs: one a land-dweller, another a sea-dweller, who are rumored to disappear and reappear at will throughout time, spreading their most heretical mantra: Be Excellent to each other and party on!

If the clown-cultists of the purple-bloods ever find out about his beliefs, he will be dead so fast it won't even be funny.

As for my Cobalt-blood, they're a disciple of an obscure and deeply illegal rock-cult, based around the worship of two messiahs: one a land-dweller, another a sea-dweller, who are rumored to disappear and reappear at will throughout time, spreading their most heretical mantra: Be Excellent to each other and party on!

If the clown-cultists of the purple-bloods ever find out about his beliefs, he will be dead so fast it won't even be funny.
XD personally I prefer your cult to the juggalos. haha. Sounds really cool!

I figure horses are important in that religion what with the Wyld Stallyns and all.

I'm thinking Bard of Blood for my character at the moment, still not sure lol

Personally I prefer homestuck-like introductions, I like learning about characters as I read about them instead of having the info all laid out.

hey, do y'all still have room? I'd like to get back into Homestuck, and this seems like a super cool way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back