• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Into the Void OoC

How should we do the CSes?

• Classic fleshed out character sheets complete with pretty much all background info?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Homestuck Style intros with history, ancestors and what to be revealed at some point during the RP?

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
BLK BLK

What color blood does your troll have? I was just wondering cause everything looks very teal-ish, but the symbol and way the intro is made makes them seem like a cerulean blood.

BLK BLK

What color blood does your troll have? I was just wondering cause everything looks very teal-ish, but the symbol and way the intro is made makes them seem like a cerulean blood.
I might have goofed up on the symbol. I meant to make it teal, so I’ll go check. I figured I’d make their personality more inline with aspect than blood, just so I can keep track of everything. I’d appreciate further guidance though, so I don’t break everything.

I will have a cs up tomorrow! I work in the morning so I have the after noon to do it! (ง •̀_•́)ง

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 , now that character sheets are almost finished by the looks of things: you said this RP would be nonstandard in some ways. Can you elaborate on that?
I actually don't think I said that. The only nonstandard part is that it's a void session so no prototypings or reckoning

^ I second the discord idea.

XD ok so I had some fun and bbced a mspa replica

Reminds me of a pesterchum/trollian-like template I found on another forum once. I'll try to remake it once I get on a computer, my brother's been hogging my laptop to watch The Office or whatever.

On another note, been re-reading homestuck lately so now my character's intro reads kind of weird to me. Will be editing it soon probably.

Anyone up for discussing quadrants?

^ I second the discord idea.

Reminds me of a pesterchum/trollian-like template I found on another forum once. I'll try to remake it once I get on a computer, my brother's been hogging my laptop to watch The Office or whatever.

On another note, been re-reading homestuck lately so now my character's intro reads kind of weird to me. Will be editing it soon probably.

I'm kind of interested in how they know each other in general. Like, a lot of the PC's seem pretty insular sorts.

XD ok so I had some fun and bbced a mspa replica

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
Anything I should change let me know! So sorry for the delay!!!

I like your character, but Riannon is seven letters, troll names have six each.

I like your character, but Riannon is seven letters, troll names have six each.

I noticed right after I posted and fixed it XD thanks tho!

I'm kind of interested in how they know each other in general. Like, a lot of the PC's seem pretty insular sorts.

Yeah same, all of them just internet friends or like did we all know each other or some of each other in person at one point?

Are we really friends or do only the hopeful ones of the group just call us that? =•=
Cx

Yeah same, all of them just internet friends or like did we all know each other or some of each other in person at one point?

Are we really friends or do only the hopeful ones of the group just call us that? =•=
Cx

Maybe it's a combination of all those things, after all wasn't kinda that way in canon as well?

Maybe it's a combination of all those things, after all wasn't kinda that way in canon as well?

If that's so, then the question becomes: who's friends with who? I wonder who'd be able to withstand MT's outspokeness about his bizarre beliefs and general tendency to wander off without contact for days.

If that's so, then the question becomes: who's friends with who? I wonder who'd be able to withstand MT's outspokeness about his bizarre beliefs and general tendency to wander off without contact for days.

Tbh I think Ria wouldn’t care about his disappearances or outspokenness
Ooo what if she even looked up to him for that? Wanting to be more like him with her own beliefs? Hmmmm

I would say, Ria and C Checkmate7 Tromeh could know each other through business. She could sell them copies of the books in the fiction section of the library?( Athenaeum is just a fancy word for library in case some one didn’t know that like I didn’t before looking it up XD)

fifth fifth Angry rants and puns sound like my kinda thing if it goes both ways. Maybe they could only know each other online and just vent and have little pun offs?

BLK BLK I can see Ria and Gephis butting heads a lot and may even ignore each other often. Perhaps beofre Ria went dead they could’ve been closer friends but after her realizations of the plights of society things changed a lot between them and she mostly just putts up with him cause she’s to shy to really tell him off for belittling/criticizing her as a lower caste? Just An idea

Would you consider Luandi to be close at all to Rianon? Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I can see them sticking together as lowbloods but Rianon would be the least shy with him (and Karzus), maybe she sends them survival guides? oooo that would be cool.

I do think GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Nocdae and Rianon would barely know each other or talk to each other the least, probably only knowing of each other through the others?

I'm like super excited for this if you can't tell XD I really love all your guy's fantrolls. They're so amazing (☆)

Edited my intro with more details.

CP used to be a FLARPer so he likely knows some of the other trolls from that. He was a friendlier person before his brain started getting scrambled up by parasites, so maybe he's the Aradia of the group, if that makes sense.

I think he and MT could have a Karkat/Gamzee dynamic? CP/Vitali would be very annoyed by MT/Karzus' religous antics. He probably keeps on trying to convince Karzus to give up on his religion because he thinks that it's a waste of time that won't change anything. They could have been on good terms earlier, before Vitali became an asshole. How does that sound?

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
I can totally see that happening, sounds good to me. Their pun-offs would be like Gamzee and Tavros having the worst rap battles in the history of the universe. Vitali probably talks about his interests with her a lot too.

I also really like the idea of Rianon looking up to Karzus.

I guess I should mention right now that Vitali pretty much only tolerates people that can benefit him somehow through a friendship.

fifth fifth , I do think that could work. If Morlan is aware of what his lusus is doing to him now, they're probably pretty insistent that he do something about that. Mutually, things are likely pretty acrimonious between them right now.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith , that's a pretty interesting idea. Of course, that respect likely has to be tempered with a degree of freaked out if she realizes that Morlan really does not care about the possibility of being culled.

BLK BLK , Morlan and Gephis probably hate each other in the platonic way. Not only does he think that Gephis is a try-hard, but he likely takes a pretty dim view of his casteist ways.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 , Simialar to Rianon, I do think that Luandi knows MT directly. I think they may be way more freaked out about how MT is outspokenly rebellious and unconcerned with the likely possibility of sudden, painful death.

@AgWordSmith, that's a pretty interesting idea. Of course, that respect likely has to be tempered with a degree of freaked out if she realizes that Morlan really does not care about the possibility of being culled.

True XD that will be something to have fun with in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back