• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ggrp2019

Pretty Cool Guy
Hey there! I'm interested in a fandom or possibly original RP. I'm good with AUs, genderbending, and OCs (but prefer canons to OCs). I love ships and am interested in playing any gender or sexuality (though I have to confess I lean towards playing as male or masc characters). Doubling is all good. Please pm me, I also have Discord and am not picky about my partners or ships at all. I'm here to have fun and make friends!

FANDOM LIST
  • Homestuck - Dave and Bro Strider are my faves to RP as among others. I've only read up to Act 5, sorry!
  • Hazbin Hotel - Love em all.
  • Disney - Crossovers are great too. Seen nearly every movie, faves are Little Mermaid & Hercules.
  • Doki Doki Literature Club - Fav ship is Yuri/Natsuki. Up for anything though!
  • Pokemon - Played gens 1 thru 5 and seen the first season of anime.
  • Hetalia Axis Powers - Seen the first few seasons.
  • YouTubers - ... heh heh... why not? Brofist.
ORIGINAL
  • I enjoy anything involving non-humans, particularly mermaids and dragons/dragonborn.
  • Up for any plots involving LGBT ships, especially if my character is male.
  • I like when my character can be sarcastic, sassy, and funny if you've got any ideas about that.

About me: I'm a 24 year old trans man. I work from home weekdays until the afternoon.

Have fun!

Last edited:
I see a fellow Game Grumps fan has come out of hiding! Hello! My name is Bun (She/Her) and if you're interested, I would love to discuss a Game Grumps roleplay with you! May I please message you privately so that we can discuss this in further detail! Much love!

I love Hazbin Hotel and Hetalia
Doctor Poison Doctor Poison Please DM me!

I see a fellow Game Grumps fan has come out of hiding! Hello! My name is Bun (She/Her) and if you're interested, I would love to discuss a Game Grumps roleplay with you! May I please message you privately so that we can discuss this in further detail! Much love!
BabyBun1998 BabyBun1998 Hey, sure!! Please do! I haven't watched Game Grumps since last year, unfortunately, but I am super duper interested in Dan/Arin, especially if I'd be Arin. Maybe this would be a chance for me to start watching again too so we'd have something to talk about!

If this offer still stands and you are up for a literate roleplay I would be greatly interested in a roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back