• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ' holding out for a hero ' | [ medieval fantasy; oc/oc; slowburn romance, enemies to lovers ]

cazhascake

" and the universe said you are the daylight. "
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🍯 hello hello! my name is connor, but you may also call me caz! i'm an 18-year-old transguy who uses he / him pronouns. i've been roleplaying for almost six years now, to give you an idea of my experience level! :] it's been a long time since i've wanted to do a roleplay that wasn't based in a fandom, so i apologize if i'm a bit rusty ^^

i've been interested in doing a medieval fantasy roleplay as of late, with a particular focus on a slowburn romance, filled with angst, fluff, and an overarching enemies to lovers plot. i'm hoping for this to be long-term if possible. it'd be oc/oc, and i'm looking to play one of two male characters that my partner can choose from ( one being a battle-hardened dragon who just so happens to have a human form, and the other being a quiet and reserved shark-merfolk ). nsfw themes may possibly be included if my partner is comfortable with it, as well as darker themes, so i'd like to only write with other 18+ folks for this specific scenario ^^;

to give a basic idea of the idea i have in mind, my oc would be a prince and my partner's oc would be from a differing species, where said species do not get along at all ( whether they're of royal blood or not is up to them! ). from there, it could be an arranged marriage plot. or maybe they get thrown into some big adventure and are forced to travel together due to unforeseen circumstances, having to put aside their hatred for one another to survive. possible pairings could be m/f, m/m, m/nb, etc.!

i usually write around 3 to 5 paragraphs per reply, sometimes more, and strictly roleplay in third person, past tense. i always try to match my partner's reply length either way! i operate out of CST; i have a job that hinders my ability to reply sometimes, but i'm usually able to respond after i get off!

i do unfortunately only roleplay on discord; reach out and i'll give you my discord user!

if you're at all interested, feel free to dm me or comment on this post! please include your name, pronouns, and age in your opening message if possible :] but other than that, thank you for reading! i hope all of you have a wonderful day/night, and stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back