• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts (Possible Hosted Project)

Question.

There are many spells in Harry potter, However a few of them have been used non-verbally which means we don't exactly know the Incantation for them. Do they get their own incancation by whoever uses it or?...

Also relating to spells, What about creating your own spell?

E.g Severus Snape creating the Sectumsempra curse during his years at Hogwarts.

Also another question on how spells that take control or alter the recipients mental functions be dealt with?

Will the caster have to ask the person they are using it on for permission?

E.G The Confundus charm & Imperio Curse

Another Pester some question sorry.

But how will students who are Quarter Veela and all that be dealt with as well?

I'm assuming they simply need to inform you seeing how it isn't exactly an uncommon event.

Playing first years could be fun. We could RP through all 7 of their years that way o:

Can't wait for all the teen angst, feels & adventure to begin.

Harry-Potter-Gif-harry-potter-23969227-500-249.gif

Having the hat choose for us instead of us just putting what we want would be awesome! I always like when some aspects are decided in game so it isn't all bias to what I want

Alright, if we don't get accepted for a Hosted Project, I will make this a Thread RP, give me a few days okay?

Yes you can, as long as you can meet a 3 paragraph post requirement, On a side note, we did get denied for a Hosted Project, which I'm fine with seeing that I don't meet the 1000 post GM requirement, so I shall be putting this into a tab roleplay system for now, and then when I reach 1000 posts I will reapply for the Hosted Project. Give a total of a hour to get things situated into a thread.

I got a few questions. Is this gonna be a progression from first to seventh? Separate time line from canon? Earlier time line? future? Is there be limited slots? Are you gonna do the plot? Dice rolls for house choosing and such?

Personally I don't see the reasoning with dice rolls for house Choosing. Given the fact that people are put into houses for their dominant traits such as Bravery for Gryffindor Ambition for Slytherin etc etc.

We will be using a Sorting Hat website, this roleplay will always be opened, but when it does get to the point we I apply for another HP, we will most likely start over again. Would everyone be okay with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back