• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for not posting yet. The weekend ended up quite busy,I will get to it soon. Anyone want to interact or run into my character by any chance? If not that's cool and I can just write him to be at home or something (:

How does werewolf transformation work in this RP? Will or only at full moon? Also how bite works? Will it always curse victim to turn into werewolf?

How does werewolf transformation work in this RP? Will or only at full moon? Also how bite works? Will it always curse victim to turn into werewolf?
Well, Dylan can shift at will, while her cousins can't. In my opinion, it's just a matter of skill/how long you've been a wolf. Not sure about bites though.

Well, Dylan can shift at will, while her cousins can't. In my opinion, it's just a matter of skill/how long you've been a wolf. Not sure about bites though.
That leaves what will happen open yet, only that werewolf can attack outside of full moon.

????
I'm sorry, I'm tired and a little delirious atm, so I'm a little confused.
So, i am planning to attack against my character's mother. By your character's ability to switch at will, i can go with werewolf outside of full moon. I was thinking about if she would survive attack or not, but this is taking long time. (and I am bored)

So, i am planning to attack against my character's mother. By your character's ability to switch at will, i can go with werewolf outside of full moon. I was thinking about if she would survive attack or not, but this is taking long time. (and I am bored)
Mind if Dylan shows up and saves her? Either normal human form or wolf form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back