• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If Hanah and Dylan would pair up it's awkward as dylan is werewolf and can turn into wolf, and Hanah fears all canines.
Hannah is 14, and Dylan is 18. They could be friends, and Dylan would probably be protective of her, but the fact that Dylan is in fact a legal adult, makes a romantic relationship creepy.

Hannah is 14, and Dylan is 18. They could be friends, and Dylan would probably be protective of her, but the fact that Dylan is in fact a legal adult, makes a romantic relationship creepy.
yeah, by to way it's Hanah, one n.
You might get own human puppy from Hanah

So—just to clarify—a wiccan (or anyone following Wicca) is, somewhat, similar to a Druid? Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101
Not necessarily. Wicca is a religion of worshiping the earth. More simply put, a Wiccan is a witch who believes in or worships a pagan pantheon (e.g. The Greek, Roman, Norse, Gaelic, etc). Witchcraft is technically independent of that. Think a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't always a square, a Wiccan is a witch but a witch isn't always Wiccan. Duidism is a like a sub-set of Wiccan, I think. I'm not 100% on what it is in non-dnd settings, but I do know it is very very heavily nature-oriented. Amber herself is not a druid, just an eclectic witch who believes in the Irish-Gaelic pantheon. Hope that clears some stuff up!

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI If a werewolf bites someone, they get infected with the curse. But not every bite works. There's a chance that the bitten could die

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Yeah that's fine. (If the faes are NPCs). Wait to post, since I'll be advancing the RP in time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back