• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hoooooo boy Veltsu VI Veltsu VI if both our characters are accepted, xD

Amber: firing arrows at targets for practice
Sees someone with a SNIPER RIFLE stroll up

(Ō 3Ō) grabs a pair of earmuffs and slowly backs away from the Actual Literal Assassin

also, i realised last night that the character i submitted has the same first name as somebody else’s character already in the roleplay.

initially, i was going to change it but then i figured, people have the same name all the time IRL. so it’s actually kinda realistic if you think about it.

Honestly the GM was positive about a witch, and it's full of fantasy stuff, so I assume that non-player-character fae can be a thing. But we'll see if it's approved

Colelovesrp Colelovesrp like when your walking late at night and someone’s behind you. You feel on edge but don’t know why
I imagine a trained hunter might subconsciously pick up signs others wouldn't and since she's young it would make sense that she wouldn't exactly know it's her instincts telling her she's surrounded by inhuman beings and so she might ignore it (: but that's just my random thought and you can ignore me hehe.

Well I am off to sleep, goodnight.

I imagine a trained hunter might subconsciously pick up signs others wouldn't and since she's young it would make sense that she wouldn't exactly know it's her instincts telling her she's surrounded by inhuman beings and so she might ignore it (: but that's just my random thought and you can ignore me hehe.

Well I am off to sleep, goodnight.
No you were right:)

i was mostly wondering when we would be moving forwards in time. roleplays tend to stagnate if they don't progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back