• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites (A Highschool Supernatural RP)

Jabo0ody

WE. ARE. VENOM.
1538968572075.png
Cleora, Oregon, a small-scale city, is a social hotspot . . . for supernaturals. Around thirty percent of Cleora's population is supernatural, and the other seventy percent, or at least about seventy percent, is unaware of their supernatural neighbors. But with an alarming rise in supernatural population in the surrounding area, the government has sent in special agents, guised as normal families, to suppress the increasing numbers. In the wake of all of this, however, something beneath the surface brews. An ancient entity is awakening, and soon, it'll want to wreak havoc on the world. It'll be up to your characters to stop this beast, while saving as many of their supernatural relatives as possible.
1538971274499.png1538971293119.png1538971352282.png1538971393817.png1538971496792.png1538971811231.png1538971546832.png

> In layman's terms, this RP is comparable to how Teen Wolf was. Our characters are high school students, or young adults at the oldest, and are basically trying to balance their high school lives with their supernatural side; while simultaneously trying to save the innocent lives of the supernatural and prepare for the incoming beast.
> Right now, I'd allow for characters to be Human, Hunter (the agents that the government had sent in), Werewolves, or Vampires. As the story advances, I'll allow for an expansion onto the supernatural world.
> I don't care for romance, but since this does involve high school, romance is unavoidable. Just please try not to prioritize it as a #1 objective.
> As of now, I'm debating whether or not this will be PG-13 or R rated.
> If you have any ideas that you'd like to share, don't be shy.
> If interested, lemme know down below.

Links:
CS - Character Sheets
OOC -
OOC
Lore - Lore & Locations

Last edited:
interested, can we make instructors/facility/staff?

So vampires and werewolves? Any chance a gorgon character (snakes for hair, snake eyes, petrifying sight)
As of right now, no. In the beginning, I'd like for characters to be somewhat restricted. But as we progress, I'd be more than happy to expand more into the supernatural world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back