• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My 2nd character is almost done (I just have to work on his bio.) and then I'll get to accepting characters. But I can say that, just from a quick glance over the characters, everyone looks acceptable!

Oh, by the way, if y'all have suggestions for Places of Interest (or places for me to put in the Lore page) hit me up! Be sure to include a picture (that suits the setting) , a name for the landmark , and a sentence description of what our characters could do there.

Last update, I promise: I just added some new photos of what Cleora will be like. So, if you're interested, you can find those pictures in the Lore page

Would my character be overpowered if I would add him the ability to summon fog (small scale of course, no huge city engulfing fog but more like a few feet or so? Like maybe around the house max)?

Quick question. Since vampires and werewolves have heightened senses, would they be able to sense who's a vampire upon meeting them?

Quick question. Since vampires and werewolves have heightened senses, would they be able to sense who's a vampire upon meeting them?
Vampires know who's vampire and werewolves know who's werewolf would totally make sense. And that wasn't sarcasm.

I am about to go to work soon so I will check RPN once I get back home in case you want me to make any changes to my CS or need any other info about him (:

Do the characters (or at least some of them) know each other already or will they only now start interacting for the first time? Or will it be mixed by some knowing each other and some not?

Do the characters (or at least some of them) know each other already or will they only now start interacting for the first time? Or will it be mixed by some knowing each other and some not?
Well my character has lived at town whole life. She and her mother doesn't have money to move.

Get ready for the start! I'm going to be finishing my character as fast as I can (football game Friday and all so I dont have much time on my hands). But when I get back, it's showtime!

Depends. If y'all want to setup some sort of relationships/friendships tab then go ahead.
I hope I didn't come off as pushy or anything hehe, its just that some GM's want pre-planned relationships (who knows who, who doesn't get along with who etc...) while some prefer not to.

Get ready for the start! I'm going to be finishing my character as fast as I can (football game Friday and all so I dont have much time on my hands). But when I get back, it's showtime!
Looking forward to it and I hope you have a great time at the game (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back