• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi! Interested in making a character just have a question.
If someone was a werewolf could they have been recently bitten and are somewhat new to things?
Debating whether or not to make a human or a werwolf.

Yeah, if y'all want to pre-know someone I'd ask that you do it fast. Cause I'm finishing up the opening post as I type this.

Really looking forward to this (: and if anyone wants to pre plan a friendship or anything (rivals etc..) with Rodrick just let me know.

Really looking forward to this (: and if anyone wants to pre plan a friendship or anything (rivals etc..) with Rodrick just let me know.
Perhaps Annie and Rodrick can b esomewhat friends? I can see her asking him for help about German and history

Perhaps Annie and Rodrick can b esomewhat friends? I can see her asking him for help about German and history
Sure they can, want to discuss how they met or how they get along? Like are they more of a study buddy friendship? And I am assuming they don't know what the other is or do they? (Sorry for so many questions hehe)

The Main RP is up! (please don't get mad at me cause I know y'all have been waiting patiently for a killer intro post, but I honestly couldn't decide on how I wanted to do it. Soooo whatcha get is whatcha get.

Not necessarily. Your character could be at the mall, exploring town, out for a walk in the preserve, going to a party, hosting a party, etc. Or they could be at home, chillaxing

Sure they can, want to discuss how they met or how they get along? Like are they more of a study buddy friendship? And I am assuming they don't know what the other is or do they? (Sorry for so many questions hehe)
Yeah I was thinking a study buddy friendship. Maybe Annie heard Rodrick was super good at European history and asked him to help her with German history and also to teach her a little German. Also up to you if they know each other’s secret.

Hi, I wondered if this was still open for new people. I’m in the mood to write a vampire character again. I can have a character sheet up within the next few hours if so.

Moka-chan Moka-chan is it okay if I have Isabelle interact with your character? I was actually thinking about having her studying too, and this might be a way for her to actually start getting to know some people (she's new in town and it's her first time ever going to a high school and all).

Moka-chan Moka-chan is it okay if I have Isabelle interact with your character? I was actually thinking about having her studying too, and this might be a way for her to actually start getting to know some people (she's new in town and it's her first time ever going to a high school and all).
Yeah of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back