• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Within Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nevermind, RPN tab bugged out.

Again; I shall get CS up tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hope that sheet is okay~
Is puppet fireproof?

Not that Red would attack, she wouldn't hurt anyone consciously (she has killed humans with her fire, at least those who had triggered her, but she doesn't know it)

Last edited:
Is puppet fireproof?

Not that Red would attack, she wouldn't hurt anyone consciously (she has killed humans with her fire, at least those who had triggered her, but she doesn't know it)
It's more of a fleshy puppet than a wooden puppet, so fire resistant like real human beans. Though certainly not fire proof.

I'm here guys!!! Sorry my child has been super sick. I'll get characters added and tag everyone tomorrow. Those who don't have their characters up will get a few days to post their characters or the ranks will open up again and I plan to go ahead and start the rp up tomorrow

shit i forgot about this

yeah, ill get a character up later today

Cosmos Cosmos did you read what BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising said before post where he tagged you? You have less than few days to make that character or your role will be released to others use!

AND COOKIE OR HEART ISN'T ANSWER!! I HAVE LEARNED THAT THOSE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING FROM YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back