• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Within Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will post now. It may not be the best post. But if I keep half-ass attempting to post it'll never get posted.

Umm... you asked if it's ok to me if Melia finds Red sleeping, where i answered it's ok, but now continued that it's ok also if that Npc male from Malvolia's tribe founds her, as she looks like homeless human sleeping at box.
Ahh okay haha well do you want me to make that man be the one my gal had been talking to bout finding more humans

It would also male sense if he couldn't smell the fox on her because she would probably smell really dirty

It would also make sense if he couldn't smell the fox on her because she would probably smell really dirty
Well she does smell dirty, only times she has shower after orphanage are when rains and she doesn't find shelter to be.
Not to forget smell of smoke.

Last edited:
Just a quick question before I post, (yes ik I’m sorry I don’t have an excuse I’m latteee) if we have an office within the tribe, how is that all laid out. Like where am I seated or whatever am I nearer to the advisors part or are we just dotted out among all workers or something? Edit: Thinking of interacting slightly with the other advisor

Last edited:
Just a quick question before I post, (yes ik I’m sorry I don’t have an excuse I’m latteee) if we have an office within the tribe, how is that all laid out. Like where am I seated or whatever am I nearer to the advisors part or are we just dotted out among all workers or something?
I can't say anything about it. If Probably George Probably George or BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising doesn't post anything, you can be one who says how Takao tribe works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back