• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Within Interest Check(KITSUNE/HUMAN)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
anime-landscape-city-buildings-realistic-anime-3950-resized.jpg
After the Korisuya War kitsunes have kept themselves hidden in the human race for centuries. Breeding, working, living alongside them without most of them even knowing. However there has been a rise within the Kitsune community. Not only are kitsune hunters getting worse, a Tribe of Kitsunes have come across a very old ritual. One used to increase their powers by drinking the blood of humans. But the practice had long sense been stopped because of those who were greedy for power. In their past that had been sealed away, hundreds of humans had been killed even before the Korisuya War. The humans had only won the war thanks to the kitsunes who cared for those humans. Now it seemed things were about to start taking a turn for the worse once again. As this tribe starts killing more and more humans and it can't be covered up for much longer. Drawing forth the hunters who have always known about the kitsunes and aim to kill them all.
34356af07a4980530beaf4bbc677ce2b.jpg

The Tribes
Takao Tribe -
This is the tribe that sides with the humans. They usually live in the same areas as the human even marrying them. Though it is a rare occasion where the human partner finds out about their bloodline. The children however are told about their bloodline if the power awakens in them.

Malvolia Tribe - This is the tribe that has started killing humans once again. Even kidnapping some as snacks for later. Their leader thinks of humans as lesser being who mean nothing more than a power boost. They only live among the humans to keep their prey close at hand.

~Takao Tribe~
Leader: Hastur Lovecraft - Pure blood(Probably George)

Leaders Mate:

Adviser: Blake Fenderson - Pure blood(PyroSans)

Adviser: Kurosai Hinari - Half blood(Mitchs98)

Follower: Melia Denri - Half blood(RacingBloodWolf)

Follower: Kit Camden - Pure blood(MagicPenguin)
Follower:
Follower:
Follower:
Follower:

Leaders Mate: Miros - Pure blood(Lettuce)

Adviser: Dale Enteri - Pure blood(VioletShadow)

Adviser: Hunter Blackthorn - Pure blood(Hestialuna)

Follower:
Follower:
Follower:
Follower:
Follower:
Follower:

Red - Half blood(Veltsu VI)

Normal:

Normal: Kristina Hollow(Tina)(VioletShadow)

Normal:
Normal:
Normal:
Normal:

Kitsune Hunter: Charles Hinford - Pet: Tank(RacingBloodWolf)

Kitsune Hunter:

Kitsune Hunter:

Kitsune Hunter:
Kitsune Hunter:
Kitsune Hunter:

Know that these ranks are not limited, but I would like them to be fairly even. :)

Lore
Characters
OOC
Main Thread

Last edited:
Either a normal human or pure kitsune. By the way, what can be a blessed weapon?

Either a normal human or pure kitsune. By the way, what can be a blessed weapon?
Almost any type on hand held weapon, guns, swords, daggers, pocket knives, even a whip could become a blessed weapon. A blessed weapon is a weapon that has been mixed with both the blood of a kitsune and holy water at once.

The energy from the holy water mixed with the blood of a kitsune creatures a sort of toxin to kitsunes half or pure. :)

Almost any type on hand held weapon, guns, swords, daggers, pocket knives, even a whip could become a blessed weapon. A blessed weapon is a weapon that has been mixed with both the blood of a kitsune and holy water at once.
Could pepper spray be a weapon?

Could pepper spray be a weapon?
Its be a special pepper spray but yeah!!! XD man that would suck!!! 😂😂😂

One of the good kitsunes: "Ma'am I'm trying to save you please... "
Woman: "Get away your freak! " Sprays pepper spray into the mans eyes
Kitsune: "Agh what the hell.... Fine die I don't care." Runs off blinded

Pepper spray would be a pretty bad ass weapon on them honestly especially with their heightened senses pretty sure it would take them like 2 days to get over being pepper sprayed in the face and even then their sense of smell and night vision probably wouldn't work right.

In that case I'm probably going to play a normal person with a magic can of pepper spray, the concept is too fun not to

In that case I'm probably going to play a normal person with a magic can of pepper spray, the concept is too fun not to
Are you going to have them know that kitsunes exist or just a mix up of product happened and they ended up with the special can of pepper spray! XD

I'm imagining they somehow learned of their existence but didn't want to risk fighting them so just got their can of pepper spray blessed and called it a day.

SO INTERESTED!! Would love to be the Takao leaders mate :3 XD

Interested!

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I saw your characters and would like to ask if you mind if I created a younger sibling to your half kitsune that has heterochromia eyes? Huehuehue

Interested!

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I saw your characters and would like to ask if you mind if I created a younger sibling to your half kitsune that has heterochromia eyes? Huehuehue
Haha are you wanting to make them pureblood or a half as well! XD

Edit: I'm totally up for it I'm just a curious soul 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back