Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

RacingBloodWolf

The wolf arises
I got bored and made you guy on the Avatar maker that I have on my phone. Though they all look young haha i didnt know what color his hair was in the normal pic so I just went with the dark color XD1541901277973.png1541902012113.png
@MagicPenguin

MagicPenguin

One Thousand Club
Oh, aha, thanks. The human picture is actually Teru Mikami from Death Note. The kitsune pictures are from fire emblem fates. The fox is Keaton from Majora's Mask.

If I could draw, I'd try and be more original. Alas, I must satisfy myself stealing the likenesses of others for my OCs.

RacingBloodWolf

The wolf arises
Oh, aha, thanks. The human picture is actually Teru Mikami from Death Note. The kitsune pictures are from fire emblem fates. The fox is Keaton from Majora's Mask.

If I could draw, I'd try and be more original. Alas, I must satisfy myself stealing the likenesses of others for my OCs.
Lolz this is about as good as my drawing gets and even then I want to shred them 😂😂😂20181102_095355.jpg20181102_095317.jpg

MagicPenguin

One Thousand Club
Still 1,000 times better than anything I can draw. Until there's an RP about stick figures or amorphous blob monsters, drawing my own characters will never be a viable option for me.

RacingBloodWolf

The wolf arises
Hey guys want to get your characters up when you can! :) thinking about just going ahead and starting us up then to see if more people gravitate to us!!! XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)