• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Within Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Haha hey guys sorry been busy, anywho as for the lay out. The main base of the two tribes is set up in large buildings. In the building is a large long table the front of the table is were the leaders sit and the advisers are seated next to them. Each kitsune though has their own jobs, like a normal person. The advisers do have a chamber off to the side that building that holds records on the tribes.

Haha hey guys sorry been busy, anywho as for the lay out. The main base of the two tribes is set up in large buildings. In the building is a large long table the front of the table is were the leaders sit and the advisers are seated next to them. Each kitsune though has their own jobs, like a normal person. The advisers do have a chamber off to the side that building that holds records on the tribes.
Would i be totally wrong if i image that Malvolia's base is lot darker than Takao's? by any means.

Would i be totally wrong if i image that Malvolia's base is lot darker than Takao's? by any means.
By all means it is definitely darker than the takao. The malvolia tribe would have a couple humans in cages out in the open for anyone to take their share of blood.

Hmm I just said he picked her up so you could leave her in the box or he could be carrying her princess style 😂😂

Only ones who hasn't been online after call (or even this year) are Hestialuna, Mitchs98 and Gyoyo.
And still Probably george is only one who responded to call. So dissapointed to rests.

I do have a dragon, tamer, elf RP if you'd be interested in checking it out it already stsrted

Would you like have venomous baby dragon?
View attachment 523939View attachment 523940
That is adorable

You gotta be strict as a gm, treat it like a table top. And it's a lot of planning too. I've been working on one for a couple months now that I plan on releasing soon.
And I've done ones with a lot of planning most people get lazy though and don't want to read the lore that's been made for the rp. Then again maybe my ideas are just dull

Shit I’m sorry I totally didn’t get any of these notifications, shame to see it go. Ngl I was pretty lazy trying to post I’m sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back